[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anniversary

The Holy Roller

Tomorrow is our 28th wedding anniversary. The bride announced yesterday, "I don't want you to spend a dime on me. I don't even want you to take me to dinner." Is she hinting that she only wants sex? :D

"I don't want you to spend a dime on me."

Translation:

Better be big bucks fella.

"I don't even want you to take me to dinner."

Translation:

I'm hungry as all get out and it better be someplace nice too!

You been married that long you have to know you are not filtering what she is saying correctly..... yes you are being set up... you don't come through you might as well move into the garage. :D

Tomorrow is our 28th wedding anniversary. The bride announced yesterday, "I don't want you to spend a dime on me. I don't even want you to take me to dinner." Is she hinting that she only wants sex? :D

You're still able to have sex?!?!? Good for you and Have a Happy Anniversary!! :D

28 years and you still need an Enigma machine.....thanks for the heads up. And congratulations. :D

:D The workings of the female mind/mouth will always be a mystery. It's no easier to comphrehend now than it was when we first met. The most common explanation for her comments to me is, "You know what I meant!"

I guess I will go spend big $$ and reserve a table at her favorite Japanese spot. Is number 28 the "steel wool" anniversary? :D

Edited by The Holy Roller

Just go play golf and be done with it.. When you get close to your house and see all your possesions in the front yard, walk in and say "Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian!????" I INTERPRETTED your comments as " LEAVE ME ALONE TODAY"..

THEN you ask for sex.. win,win

Edited by Mark5

Congrats on the 28th.. :D Not sure if you're being setup, but Mrs. RR and I pretty much have the attitude that we are both hard to buy for so buy whatever you want and say Thank You to each other. Works for us. :D

If you believe any of that, yer a mug. That said, I wouldn't go the opposite extreme - but definitely you need to get something.

Congratulations to you both and God Bless

Go get something classy with a personalized sentimental touch as a gift ..does not have to be expensive but should be from the heart

Boy that was sappy but just trying to make sure you avoid the doghouse

:D

"I don't want you to spend a dime on me."

Translation:

Better be big bucks fella.

"I don't even want you to take me to dinner."

Translation:

I'm hungry as all get out and it better be someplace nice too!

You been married that long you have to know you are not filtering what she is saying correctly..... yes you are being set up... you don't come through you might as well move into the garage. :D

I agree with what Sky said, but if you play your cards right, you might get some sex.

Go to Victoria's secret and drop $100 on oils and perfumes. Make sue they put it in the giant pink bag with lots of pink paper inside.Almost no one heeds my advice but it is estrogen kryptonite.

Go to Victoria's secret and drop $100 on oils and perfumes. Make sue they put it in the giant pink bag with lots of pink paper inside.Almost no one heeds my advice but it is estrogen kryptonite.

i have tried this ..buying garters and stuff but it never fits me right :D

:D

Well boys. Thanks for all the advice. After two hours of probing the innermost workings of my brides brain, I got this out of her: she wants to take an Alaskan cruise this fall and go visit San Diego. Whew. I'm down for both of those. So I got off pretty easily.

And she wanted sex. :D

Well boys. Thanks for all the advice. After two hours of probing the innermost workings of my brides brain, I got this out of her: she wants to take an Alaskan cruise this fall and go visit San Diego. Whew. I'm down for both of those. So I got off pretty easily.

And she wanted sex. :D

Better hurry! They shut those Alaskan cruises down fairly early. Sept/Oct if memory serves.

Our 24th anniversary is coming up next month... what do guys want besides sex?

I was planning to book a romantic weekend on the coast, but I know he doesn't want to leave town even for a few days 'cause he hurt his hand going over the handle bars on his mtn bike and has missed three weeks golfing at the club, and our season here is very short.

Any ideas, now that you've helped Holy Roller?

Our 24th anniversary is coming up next month... what do guys want besides sex?

Wake him up with a hummer, that will be all the gift he needs.