[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

20 year high school reunion tonight

Chief Dick

You have a real good time now ...ya hear? :D

I have skipped each and every reunion my class has had. I figure that by the time I do plan to go to one... I will be the only one left and so won't need to go. :D

20 years.... where has the time gone... right CD?

Have fun Chief. I'll mark you down as a no for Saturday Night Poker.

Went to mine last year. Actually had a very good time. Was a low-key get together at a trendy bar in Detroit. Got my swerve on for a few hours.

We have the lamest senior class officers ... some guy who wasn't even an officer had to pull together our 10th anniversary a few years ago. We didn't have a 15th. May not have a 20th...

Note to self: Call the guy who pulled together the 10th...

We have the lamest senior class officers ... some guy who wasn't even an officer had to pull together our 10th anniversary a few years ago. We didn't have a 15th. May not have a 20th...

My 10th was the greatest time of my life.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, got back from the other coast for 5 day trip around my 20th. What a crazy time. Got basically no sleep for all but the last night I was there when I crashed hard.

While I was mostly excited to hang with my closest friends on the days surrounding the actual reunion itself, I had a blast at the main event. It's amazing how little people change. I mean, plenty have gone on to do some pretty impressive things, but a few layers deep they're still the same person they were 20 years ago.

I was reminded that everyone always pretty much got along at my school. All the movies or TV shows I'd ever seen about HS with super defined cliques and meat head jocks beating up on geeks, etc never made much sense to me because it didn't remind me of my school at all. Looking back, most of us fit into several groups at once and typically all ended up at the same parties.

The night of the reunion, I got rousted out of bed at 2:30am by my cell phone because some people had gotten together at one of my classmates parents house (she was staying there for the weekend and they were out of town (gee, how typical). Got dressed, caught a cab over and watched the son come up with them. That might have been the best part of the night because everyone there were really the people I was most interested in talking to and it was so much easier to do so.

Santa Cruz is like a freaking vortex and it is amazing how quickly you just slip right back into it when you go back.

Ditto. Haven't had one since the 5th :D Barely even any activity for the 10th, my buddy tried to pull something together for the 15th but no one would help him and it seemed no one cared.

My wifes i20th s in a few months. That should be funny. Her class is 4 years older then me.

Mine was a couple years ago. The 20th was way better than the 10th, mainly because everyone is so much more relaxed and self-assured. Still too much posing and egos at the 10th. Good luck to all going to theirs soon - have a blast.....

They scheduled both mine and my wife's 20th on the same night so we couldn't go to either. No great loss as everyone from HS that I wanted to talk to, I've kept in touch with. The rest? F 'em.

our school had it's groups, but things weren't very exclusive...... at most parties you'd expect to see at lest someone from each group. was a private catholic... one large fraternity...... allready found out one guy can't make it... he was the first producer of real wolrd and road rules...stayed with them fro several seasons and went on to other reality tv.... he has to be in fla for miami ink. very good guy and pretty down to earth. one guy produces wine up in oregon and is supplying the wine for the reunion. good bunch of people in general... whenever i see them .... just seems to pick up from where we left off.