[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you wear a "blue tooth" (phone headset)?

BeeR

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But other than that, it can get dorkish. But people want to multi task, so let's let them. I worked at Starbucks last summer and people would come in talking and acting like they own the place. When I asked them for their order, they would shoo me away. So stupid.

I guess I will be a dork in the car rather be that annoying idiot who can't drive because they are so focused on their hands with their cell phone. Yeah, that's fine with me.

Sorry Goop, but I don't want anyone talking while driving. Bluetooth or not, people should be focused on the road, not on fiddling with their phone, sticking their earpiece in their ear, or drifting away in conversation while they should be paying attention to driving.

And yes, bluetooth users look about as ghey as any form of human I have ever seen....

Sorry Goop, but I don't want anyone talking while driving. Bluetooth or not, people should be focused on the road, not on fiddling with their phone, sticking their earpiece in their ear, or drifting away in conversation while they should be paying attention to driving.

And yes, bluetooth users look about as ghey as any form of human I have ever seen....

I 100% agree with you and if all possible, I ignore my phone completely in the car. Sometimes though, I have started a conversation that is necessary to finish soon and I will throw on the Bluetooth before I get in the car. If I am on the highway or anywhere busy, I will immediately stop talking, not even a question.

I 100% agree with you and if all possible, I ignore my phone completely in the car. Sometimes though, I have started a conversation that is necessary to finish soon and I will throw on the Bluetooth before I get in the car. If I am on the highway or anywhere busy, I will immediately stop talking, not even a question.

:D (though not while driving)

I don't mind the people that use them to drive but the ones that wear them around all the time look pretty silly. I actually made fun of a friend of mine last week for doing such and my line carried over to dinner Saturday night when a couple walked into a really nice restaurant and were seated next to us. They spent half of their dinner wearing them until I casually mentioned to my wife, "Who knew there was a Star Trek convention in town this weekend."

They took them off almost immediately. :D

Edited by twiley

If Broncos and diktard tell me that it's gay, then I feel great shame and will never wear it again.

As usual, you are both the official source on what is wrong and right. Thank you.

Broncos as yet to reply to why I am gay for wearing it versus driving poorly. Figures.

I don't mind the people that use them to drive but the ones that wear them around all the time look pretty silly. I actually made fun of a friend of mine last week for doing such and my line carried over to dinner Saturday night when a couple walked in to a really nice restaurant and we're seated next to us. They spent half of their dinner wearing them until I casually mentioned to my wife, "Who knew there was a Star Trek convention in town this weekend."

:D Nice job!

I don't mind the people that use them to drive but the ones that wear them around all the time look pretty silly. I actually made fun of a friend of mine last week for doing such and my line carried over to dinner Saturday night when a couple walked in to a really nice restaurant and we're seated next to us. They spent half of their dinner wearing them until I casually mentioned to my wife, "Who knew there was a Star Trek convention in town this weekend."

Sweet! :D

Yeah, broncos, try not to make fun of something you're not even old enough to be in yet.

I just realized that we are never going to allow him and seminoles to grow up. ;lol: