[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Speaking of Large breastesses

alexgaddis

You know, speaking of Quimby's avatars, what exactly is "the line" here? I absolutely appreciate them, and he seems to have a solid grasp on what is and is not allowed... :D

if she has big covered jubblies and bounces a lot like her. you are typically safe. if it's half covered like the current avi then they normally let it fly you. show more than that and they will typically gun it.

green llama ta tas are always safe.

if she has big covered jubblies and bounces a lot like her. you are typically safe. if it's half covered like the current avi then they normally let it fly you. show more than that and they will typically gun it.

green llama ta tas are always safe.

lmao @ green llama tatats.

Good lord, the closer upstairs has HUGH boobs and flaunts them babies all the time...but today she went even further it seems...she is wearing a button shirt unbuttoned to right above her bra...when i went in there to ask about a file I was standing and she was sitting and the shirt opening was just right...

:D:D

my parents are in town, so we went up to the pool in our condo complex with my little one. there are always hot chicks up there. today, there was a chick with hugh cans who was wearing a top that looked like it was a scarf tied around her chest. she went swimming with her friend and her friend had to keep re-tying it. so the chick gets out of the pool and stands there for a few seconds -- completely see-through! :wacko: my dad wasn't looking and missed the show. he was pissed when i told him.

You know, speaking of Quimby's avatars, what exactly is "the line" here? I absolutely appreciate them, and he seems to have a solid grasp on what is and is not allowed... :D

I have no idea, I had one similar once, no nudity, and it was removed on me without notice... when i put it back, it was removed again and I was threatened with being banned after i reposted it. Never found out what the line was and didn't want to do anything that threatened Quimby & co's.

I'm sorry. I was looking at your avatar. What did you say again? :D

It looks like it got zapped...what a shame. This place cracks me up. :D

VQ2's got a nice new avy. :wacko: