[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who changing their Avy would get noticed the most....

rbmcdonald

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honorable Mention:

Savage for sure.

Cliaz

Wiegie has had his for awhile.

Devil Woman's cat with a lime helmet

:D Of those, Savage had rarely changed his (for a short-time emblem). The others returned to their best-known ones.

Edited by Big John

Savage is very much associated with his avvy to me. I always associate skins with his Borat avatar and whomper with whoever that guy is on his :D

+1,

Now that you've posted I realize it would be wierd to see you with another one also.

+1,

Now that you've posted I realize it would be wierd to see you with another one also.

+1. When Doc changed his avy it was kinda like when skins went to the dog with big... you know. just not the same. I think Az should go back to the trumpet player too :D

+1,

:D He recently changed back to the storm trooper. Had Elmo and an emblem in the meantime. Savage also used this shortly. skins has a ballsy dog amongst others in the meantome. Whomper had Tom and Roger

I know no avy. I am a man of many avy's. I guess I'll put my OG one on just for ol' time sake...assuming I can say my first days were old. :D

The one you see...its compliments of meatface.

Edited by SuperBalla