[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video of David Boston Arrest

bushwacked

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure people will cause a big stink about me saying this, but I think the police were in the wrong here... I don't think he was on something, I just don't think he's that smart. At all...

Of course he is on something, the guy tried walking away randomly in the middle of the tests, the cop explains one test to him about 10 times and he still doesnt understand what to do, then he couldnt balance worth of crap while raising one leg. Although I do think the cop was a little excessive with his testing but for all we know these tapes get reviewed by his boss and he was just trying to covor all the tests that they are told to do in this situation. Also with the fact that he has David Boston in custody he knew there is a 100% chance that tape would be reviewed by his superior, that would be my guess as to why he was so excessive in the testing.

I'm sure people will cause a big stink about me saying this, but I think the police were in the wrong here... I don't think he was on something, I just don't think he's that smart. At all...

I don't think you'll cause a big stink at all. And I'm not about to judge one's intelligence when one is under duress from the attitude of this cop, whether he is sober or drunk.

Of course he is on something, the guy tried walking away randomly in the middle of the tests,

Ehhh...it must be nice to have such a definitive opinion, but I'm not seeing it like that at all. Who knows what happened previous to the video, but Boston acted like a rational sober person to me considering the circumstances. In your narrative summary you forget to mention how the cop stated.something to the effect of....."You are an athlete that can do things other people can't do...but right now, I can do things you can't do."

I can't definitively state whether D. Boston was sober or drunk, but in this video, the cop came off like a stereotypical pig (the really bad word)er. This arrest, like so many, stinks to high heaven.

Not sure what was going on, but wasn't Boston sleeping in a parked car? What is the exact purpose of the arrest? How is David Boston going to harm the general public while he is sleeping?

Edited by bushwacked

II can't definitively state whether D. Boston was sober or drunk, but in this video, the cop came off like a stereotypical pig (the really bad word)er. This arrest, like so many, stinks to high heaven.

Not sure what was going on, but wasn't Boston sleeping in a parked car? What is the exact purpose of the arrest? How is David Boston going to harm the general public while he is sleeping?

Umm, he was sleeping while his vehicle was in drive ... It's not a police conspiracy -- it's a DWI ... From the Miami Herald Article:Miami Herald

The 29-year-old was found slumped over the steering wheel of a red Range Rover on Thursday evening, police said.

The SUV was running and in drive. An officer woke up Boston, who said he was headed to Tampa International Airport.

How is he going to harm the public? By crushing the life out of other drivers people as he "sleeps" behind the wheel. The intoxication makes that sleeping a crime -- he's just lucky he didn't kill some family while passed out ...

Umm, he was sleeping while his vehicle was in drive ... It's not a police conspiracy -- it's a DWI ... From the Miami Herald Article:Miami Herald

Okay, that changes things somewhat ...as you couldn't tell, I was leaving it open, for more information. The guy still didn't seem intoxicated to me...but that is just my opinion...and you know what everyone says about opinions.

How is he going to harm the public? By crushing the life out of other drivers people as he "sleeps" behind the wheel. The intoxication makes that sleeping a crime -- he's just lucky he didn't kill some family while passed out ...

We are all very aware of the dangers from drunk driving. Thanks for your Oprah moment and your open mind on the situation. :D

Edited by bushwacked

We are all very aware of the dangers from drunk driving. Thanks for your Oprah moment and your open mind on the situation. :D

Listen just because you got Pwned there is no need to get all sassy

The guy still didn't seem intoxicated to me...but that is just my opinion...and you know what everyone says about opinions.

He's not intoxicated, he's under the influence of drugs. DUI not DWI

Edited by loaf

Of course he is on something, the guy tried walking away randomly in the middle of the tests

he became irritated because he did nothing wrong...

he even turned back around and was able to think that through clearly...

someone under the influence makes a decision and runs with it..

It amazes me how incredibly dumb some of you guys are. We got Vick defenders, we got Boston defenders.

Even when they find him SLUMPED over his steering wheel, with the car in DRIVE, and they video tape his complete inability to follow very simple instructions, or complete routine exercises (he hit every part of his nose except the tip, AND he couldn't keep his head back), some of you guys blame the cop. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

It amazes me how incredibly dumb some of you guys are. We got Vick defenders, we got Boston defenders.

Even when they find him SLUMPED over his steering wheel, with the car in DRIVE, and they video tape his complete inability to follow very simple instructions, or complete routine exercises (he hit every part of his nose except the tip), some of you guys blame the cop. :D

too bad the video didn't show him slumped over...

I really don't believe it..

while I am neither a Boston or Vick supporter.....this just looked like complete BS to me..

too bad the video didn't show him slumped over...

I really don't believe it..

while I am neither a Boston or Vick supporter.....this just looked like complete BS to me..

:D

He was making excuses why his balance would be bad. He couldn't count out his steps. He couldn't pivot on one foot. He couldn't keep looking at his foot. He couldn't touch the tip of his nose. He couldn't keep his head back. And it's all on video.

Edited by CaptainHook

He was making excuses why his balance would be bad. He couldn't count out his steps. He couldn't pivot on one foot. He couldn't keep looking at his foot. He couldn't touch the tip of his nose. He couldn't keep his head back. And it's all on video.

he seemed more irritated than anything because the cop was picking on him...

he seemed more irritated than anything because the cop was picking on him...

even IF he hadn't been found passed out in his car, do you know the best way to get the cop to stop "picking" on him? Do the exercises. Do them right. Go home.

I think i'm' gonna side with the captain on this one. if he was sober, he could've gotten the tests over with in 2 minutes. He's playing professional football but his injured leg won't allow him to walk in a straight line? Although i will admit i was in fantasy league in 2002 with this cop and he took Boston over Holt in a dynasty league.

Edited by Jackass

dude's probably on some low grade painkillers for his sprained foot or whatever. he seems slightly out of it on the video, but more just irritated than trashed. it'll be interesting to see what, if anything, he was actually on -- but i'd say there's a pretty good chance this blows over and maybe he has to plea to like a 2 point careless driving ticket or something.

even IF he hadn't been found passed out in his car, do you know the best way to get the cop to stop "picking" on him? Do the exercises. Do them right. Go home.

that cop kept coming with the exercises....

at one point he was pretty much like...

alright....look straight ahead at my car.....look straight ahead at my car and keep your feet together and I want you to.....etc. etc.

he sounded like he was just trying to keep it going on....

there could be all kinds of reasons why he was found sleeping in his car....especially in the Tampa heat....

I dunno...even after he did everything fine enough from what I saw...he was still arrested..

dude's probably on some low grade painkillers for his sprained foot or whatever. he seems slightly out of it on the video, but more just irritated than trashed. it'll be interesting to see what, if anything, he was actually on -- but i'd say there's a pretty good chance this blows over and maybe he has to plea to like a 2 point careless driving ticket or something.

that could very well be the case. but couldn't he have just told the cop that he was on prescription pain killers?

that cop kept coming with the exercises....

at one point he was pretty much like...

alright....look straight ahead at my car.....look straight ahead at my car and keep your feet together and I want you to.....etc. etc.

he sounded like he was just trying to keep it going on....

there could be all kinds of reasons why he was found sleeping in his car....especially in the Tampa heat....

I dunno...even after he did everything fine enough from what I saw...he was still arrested..

maybe an NFL traning camp makes someone tired. For all we know, he could have been in a hot-tub for 2 hrs and dehydrated, took a couple anti-inflamitories and he knocked himself out.