[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLEASE RATE MY TEAM

I NEED YOUR HELP

I DRAFTED THIS TEAM IN A 6 TEAM LEAGUE

QB - JOEY HARRINGTON

RB - KEVIN JONES

RB - RUEBEN DROUGHNS

RB - KENNY IRONS

WR - MICHAEL JENKINS

WR - BRANDON LLOYD

WR - PATRICK CRAYTON

TE - CHRIS BAKER

PK - JOHN CARNEY

DF - OAKLAND

I THINK I AM SET AND THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS MINE THIS YEAR.

DO YOU SEE ANY WEAKNESSES?

WOULD YOU DO ANY TRADES? IF SO WHICH ONES?

THANKS IN ADVANCE. I WILL ANSWER YOURS

Dude has finally lost it.

In what was a dead heat in terms of being more annoying between RMDs and the constant circle jerks of heckling RMDs is now a blowout. Of course, nobody should be surprised that Grits the Plumber has lapped the field in terms of being a jerk-off.

We are looking for fantasy football advice...not advice on what color shoes to wear with a pink tie. if we did want that advice though FFTODAY would be the place we would start.

This grits is not funny and annoying. What a loser. I feel sorry for his grandma. Must suck having this guy live in her basement.

This grits is not funny and annoying. What a loser. I feel sorry for his grandma. Must suck having this guy live in her basement.

What is he not.........."funny" or "Annoying".........is he NOT funny and NOT annoying.......OR......is he NOT funny, but really annoying?.....OR better yet...is he really funny and kinda annoying??...... I think he is just annoyingly funny, in an annoyingly funny kind of way.............

i honestly do not understand why you are allowed back here day after day. You serve NO PURPOSE. You are a true, TRUE piece of crap and my hatred for you runs deep.

Why do you continue to come back to the Huddle if you hate the noobs, and have an ignore list as long as a leg? It's not for the advice, because you've only won your leagues like once in the past 10 years, and feel you know more about FF than the brass anyway. is it just to neglect your family and see if you can get some ungodly high number of posts before your wife leaves you?

You suck, and if i ever met, i honestly would punch you in the jugular. Not being tough, just being honest. I will HONESTLY punch you in the throat if i ever meet you. I hate you.

i honestly do not understand why you are allowed back here day after day. You serve NO PURPOSE. You are a true, TRUE piece of crap and my hatred for you runs deep.

Why do you continue to come back to the Huddle if you hate the noobs, and have an ignore list as long as a leg? It's not for the advice, because you've only won your leagues like once in the past 10 years, and feel you know more about FF than the brass anyway. is it just to neglect your family and see if you can get some ungodly high number of posts before your wife leaves you?

You suck, and if i ever met, i honestly would punch you in the jugular. Not being tough, just being honest. I will HONESTLY punch you in the throat if i ever meet you. I hate you.

:D:D:wacko:

Oh and I actually like Crayton this year