[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2003 Huddle Awards

rajncajn

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rajncajn:

For those of you who don't already know...every year at the end of the season we have our annual Huddle Awards. Below I will list the categories & the object, obviously, is to answer as best as possible who, or what, you think is the best possible answer for that category. You can only vote for one person or item per category, but can vote for the same person or item in multiple categories. I'll let the voting run as long as the thread is fairly active then tally the votes...Let the shi...er...voting begin!

The Categories:(please include with your votes)

Best Huddle Game - College Bowls (still ongoing)

Best Username - H8tank, Savage Beatings, Dr. Sacrebleu, Crispirons, HUGH ONE

Best Sigline -

Best Fisherman - H8, skins, polksalet

Most Respected - DMD, Big John

Most Hated -

Most Annoying -

Best use of Graemlins - ???

Best post/thread - I like the political, economic, and religious threads.

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - UrlacherisGod, skins, wiegie, and more . . .

Who you'd most want to talk football with - lots of yous guys

Best Fantasy Advice Forum Advisor - ??? so many!  thanks!

Tailgate Award - skins, polksalet, H8, myself, BearPerson, Wiegie, McBoog, loaf, spain, etc. . you know who you are.

Newbie of the Year - skins (at least for tailgate). why not?

Newbie Tool of the Year - no tools

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler - Big John, of course.

I think that's enough        :D   

Excellent thread so I thought I'd participate. My input is above. . .Meat Face.

Best Huddle Game - What else? Mystery Huddler!

Best Username - Frozen Head of Ted Williams

Best Sigline - cornholeyoursister

Best Fisherman - Spain, H8

Most Respected - Respect? Feh...

Most Hated - I hate no one. Love surrounds us all with cleansing warmpth.

Most Annoying - Me, I'm always lying and starting fights. I don't know why I haven't been banned...

Best use of Graemlins - Yukon? It's got to be better than his spelling.

Best post/thread - Takin' it up the butt tomorrow - by Driveby

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - Anyone who wants a beer with me. Specifically though, I want a free beer with dinner at Bier Meister's restaraunt.

Who you'd most want to talk football with - everyone. again, feel the love...

Best Fantasy Advice Forum Advisor - I imagine ts is still a one man Advice machine again, but I haven't been in there this year too much.

Tailgate Award - Chavez

Newbie of the Year - skins

Newbie Tool of the Year - Oh boy... I can't remember, they all change their usernames so much. What about that Chris Hovan guy?

MVH - Most Valuable Huddle - Big John

Best Huddle Game - Mystery Huddler bar none. Love to see the PT Barnum freakshow we got here! (Of course, I've never sent in my own Elephant Man-lookin' mug)

Best Username - Used to be Frozen Head until he changed it, earning him negative points wink . I gotta go with ABear....or Agent Aznutchzki, as I have no idea what that means.

Best Sigline - My memory's not that good honestly. Next...

Best Fisherman - H8, although don't let his venomous rhetoric fool ya – I only met him for about ten minutes at WCOFF but he appears downright docile in person.

Most Respected - After a close vote, the accountants at Price Waterhouse have given this great honor to Sky, who usually plays the voice of reason from the Pacific Northwest.

Most Hated - Can't say I "hate" anyone here. I really hate David Blaine, though, if that helps any.

Most Annoying - "Mark RB," I think it was, who bragged about his great team in his total joke-of-a-league.

Best use of Graemlins - Seeing as this is not a tough skill to master, I abstain.

Best post/thread - Cracker's marital/football bliss, or lack thereof.

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - countless Huddlers, but Sky, Canes, Hugh, SwissCheez, Cracker, Rajn, Czar (so it doesn't feel like a sausage party) come to mind...more or less anyone who will put down their credit card and then not kick my arse when I skip out on the tab. :P

Who you'd most want to talk football with - too many to list, but anyone who has opposable thumbs and can speak the King's English.

Best Fantasy Advice Forum Advisor - Hugh One practically camps there every Sunday.

Tailgate Award - Don't visit much, honestly.

Newbie of the Year - Frazia.

Newbie Tool of the Year - Panther Dave. Most of his posts went over like a fart in church.

MVH - Most Valuable Huddle - many could win, but like others have said I gotta go with Big John for cleaning this place up better than Dalton cleaned up the Double Deuce.

Happy New Year to all.

rajncajn:

Best Huddle Game -  Flick's Picks

Best Username -  Frozen Head of Ted Williams

Best Sigline -  Shhh, Do you smell something?

Best Fisherman -  Spain hands down

Most Respected -  untateve, msaint, Big John, Bunz, Blitz, keggerz, Frazia, Czarina and others that I hope don't feel slighted at not being listed (I truly respect a lot of you freaks)

Most Hated -  Sacrebleu (c'mon he's French)

Most Annoying -  Probably me

Best use of Graemlins -  Bunz!  you temptress

Best post/thread -  Should this trade be overturned?  :rolleyes

Who you'd most want to have a beer with -  All of my fellow Vikings fans!  Actually I'd love to have a few with most of the regulars (skybox crew).

Who you'd most want to talk football with -  DMD

Best Fantasy Advice Forum Advisor -  ts, wiegie, hugh one (I see these guys there a lot)

Tailgate Award -(for those who like to spend their time there)  - 

Newbie of the Year -  Down Goes Frazia

Newbie Tool of the Year -  Urlacherisgod

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler -  This year is has to be Big John for taking the time to monitor the boards.

Savage Beatings:

rajncajn:

Best Huddle Game -  Flick's Picks

Best Username -  Frozen Head of Ted Williams

Best Sigline -  Shhh, Do you smell something?

Best Fisherman -  Spain hands down

Most Respected -  untateve, msaint, Big John, Bunz, Blitz, keggerz, Frazia, Czarina and others that I hope don't feel slighted at not being listed (I truly respect a lot of you freaks)

Most Hated -  Sacrebleu (c'mon he's French)

Most Annoying -  Probably me

Best use of Graemlins -  Bunz!  you temptress

Best post/thread -  Should this trade be overturned?      :rolleyes   

Who you'd most want to have a beer with -  All of my fellow Vikings fans!  Actually I'd love to have a few with most of the regulars (skybox crew).

Who you'd most want to talk football with -  DMD

Best Fantasy Advice Forum Advisor -  ts, wiegie, hugh one (I see these guys there a lot)

Tailgate Award -(for those who like to spend their time there)  - 

Newbie of the Year -  Down Goes Frazia

Newbie Tool of the Year -  Urlacherisgod

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler -  This year is has to be Big John for taking the time to monitor the boards.

thanks for the props....we coulda drank our worries away together yesterday. bawling

BTW, Frozen Head is good but....Savage Beatings....is the best name ever in my book. thumbs_u

Best Huddle Game -

Best Username - Meat Face

Best Sigline - Anyone quoting Hunter Thompson or John Riggins (except me as I am not that big an a-hole wink )

Best Fisherman - H8, (Newbie fisherman award to McBoog)

Most Respected - I am going with Misfit, AtomicCEO, Wiegie, Clubfoothead and Agent Aznuthdkjakjbfsi

Most Hated - no H8

Most Annoying - I'm just a newbie, no comment

Best use of Graemlins - saw some good ones but cant remember

Best post/thread - Any thread where driveby or polksalet take a doody

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - Agent Aznutchzki (only Ketel One shuts me up), BearPerson, H8 (that would be interesting), driveby, AtomicCEO, Clubfoothead (I have had beers with Bier Meister long ago), Gman in New Orleans (no politics discussed), Bigwhitekahuna and Beguile (fellow travellers)

Who you'd most want to talk football with - Far too many to name.

Best Fantasy Advice Forum Advisor - Hugh One of course.

Tailgate Award -(for those who like to spend their time there) I am conflicted or an indecisive pus*y. I think it is a four way tie between BearPerson, AtomicCEO, Agent Aznuctchcis, and Wiegie (gives the most informative responses)

Newbie of the Year - BearPerson

Newbie Tool of the Year - No tools (though McBoog probably thinks I would put him here cause he's all defensive and insecure-like, :P )

MVH - Most Valuable Huddler - Big John and Misfit (gave me some good advice once)

I enjoy coming here to take my mind off Athenae, have some fun and engage in good banter.

Best Huddle Game - SmackBowl

Best Username - rajncajn

Best Sigline -

Best Fisherman - Spain

Most Respected -

Blitz, Hughone, Raider, Big John, weigie, skylive5, msaint Most Hated -

Most Annoying -

Best use of Graemlins - Steel Bunz

Best post/thread - The trying to get my girlfriend to like FF/support my football habit...I can't remember who it was....lives in Georgie, loves GT...ahh Atlanta Cracker (thanks msaint)

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - BierMiester - Already did thumbs_u , Hugh One, msaint, DMD, Blitz, Spain, Czarina and Steel Bunz, basically any one from New England or who makes there way to Boston

Who you'd most want to talk football with - see above

Best Fantasy Advice Forum Advisor - Hugh One

Tailgate Award - Loaf (for those who like to spend their time there)

Newbie of the Year - was Snaggy, but he disappeared. There's a bunch but DGF seems to be at the top.

Newbie Tool of the Year - That Holmes and Owens guy

MVH - Most Valuable Huddle -

Big John

• 3 weeks later...
HUGH ONE:

loaf:

Is it too late to change/edit my vote for Newbie tool to uglytuna?

Can I second that motion? lol

Sorry to see a fellow Pats fan taking a beating, but that running game argument was making even me go shrug I think I see what he was trying to say – that the RBs were effective enough to win and maybe better than given credit for – but saying they had a good rushing attack was a stretch. Sorry Tuna, but I think you got your @$$ cyber-handed to you on that thread. Doesn't mean I wouldn't buy you a beer at the Razor if I saw ya! cool_thu

Pats 27-Indy 23. And so it was written...

msaint:

I think I see what he was trying to say – that the RBs were effective enough to win

OK, not to be a pr*ck here, even though I'm rather good at it, I still disagree. They were not effective enough to win, rather they won in spite of there running game. Imagine if they had a decent running game, they would have been even better. eek!

24 - 7 Colts.

Sgt. Ryan:

Most Respected - AC, Skylive though I think Skylive hates me  

Now that is just not true, Sarge. If I kept a list of the top 100 Huddlers to stay away from, you wouldn't be on it. Heck, you wouldn't even be in the top 1000.

I want to thank you, though, for placing me up there with AC. That is some excellent territory to be sure.

Sgt. Ryan:

...Who you'd most want to have a beer with - My Fusion and Hannibal brothers and of course Bunz, Grits and shins , and strangely enough Trojan Mojo

Considering the events of the past year I would call that strange, but hey, who am I to turn down a beer? shrug ...as long as you're buyin'! cool_thu :D wink

Sgt. Ryan:

Trojanmojo:

Sgt. Ryan:

...Who you'd most want to have a beer with - My Fusion and Hannibal brothers and of course Bunz, Grits and shins , and strangely enough Trojan Mojo

Considering the events of the past year I would call that strange, but hey, who am I to turn down a beer? shrug ...as long as you're buyin'! cool_thu :rolleyes: wink
I respect your knowledge of the game. Though you did accuse me of cheatin in Hockey which I had no idea myself what I was doing in that league with so called Hockey experts. Just because I have a way of getting players I want in trades, which happens in almost all my leagues, doesnt mean Im cheating. I played that one yr of Fantasy Hockey and I can honestly say thats enough for me, for this lifetime anyway. You can't help it you are a Trojan fan, and Im a Sooner.

To respect someone, doesnt mean you have to like them. And to share a beer, with someone I consider a fantasy equal. Well I can spare half an hour to shoot the Athena with someone like that.

Right on. That's a pretty big compliment coming from you as you are quite a competitor. Well, as far as the hockey league last year goes, I'm over it. You kinda' accused me of cheatin' also so we're even I guess. cool_thu Likewise, you know your chit in football and sports in general even if I disgaree with many of you takes and you, many of mine. I admit we did have a few good IM sessions discussing football and hockey last year so add some beer to the mix and we're there. :D ...anyways, good luck with those Sooners and Cowboys next year. :D

HUGH ONE:

Holy crap! A Sarge and Trojan love fest. There's something I never thought I'd see. Hey Sarge, you been doubling up on the Prozac again?   wink  

Hey Rajn, you gonna tally this thing up one of these days?

I'm on vacation, maybe I can get to it in between the surfing, Mai Tai's & hula girls...well...maybe not. :P

Beached Boudreaux:

Hey Rajn, you gonna tally this thing up one of these days?
I'm on vacation, maybe I can get to it in between the surfing, Mai Tai's & hula girls...well...maybe not. :P [/QB]computer rajncajn has come up with a 5th name! smash

Sgt. Ryan:

Hugh One

Few would have thought you and I would have ever got along either.  But we seem to have a mutual respect.  Besides your a fusion brother, I already listed you as someone Id drink a Killians with.

Sorry, wrong Hugh.

Hugh/shakaka (amongst other names) - #1252 is in fusion. Hugh One (#948) is not in fusion.

Sgt. Ryan:

Hugh One

Few would have thought you and I would have ever got along either.  But we seem to have a mutual respect.  Besides your a fusion brother, I already listed you as someone Id drink a Killians with.

Yep wrong HUGH, although you and I have had our differences in the past, but were both in the fantasy hockey league where we even pulled off a couple trades if I recall correctly. But nonetheless, I enjoy many of your post, mostly the ones not involving the Cowboys or Sooners. And although you come across a bit on the agressive side at times, I have no issues with you.