[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan rules?

i_am_the_swammi

well, Rhodes had his last shot to get some action last night before his 4-week vacation.

Playing against 2nd-teamers, he turned in a stellar 10 carry/29-yard performance. Ewww.

Jordan, on the other hand, only had 2 carries, but went for 18 yards, and has looked much the better back this pre-season.

Is it me, or is it Jordan's job to lose these next four weeks?

I agree. I never thought Rhodes was any good, anyway -- then he got suspended. Jordan's pretty undervalued, and if anyone takes his job at some point, I think Fargas has a better shot than Rhodes.

I'm not so sure about Fargas - he's had a few years to make his mark - seems like a career backup to me.

Jordan is going to be surprising some folks this season.

Id be surprised if he does... This was my thinking last year, and fortunately I didnbt draft him. Im staying away from him. Until they do a major change on that OL, he wont surprise anyone...

Of course, I could always be wrong. :D

Id be surprised if he does... This was my thinking last year, and fortunately I didnbt draft him. Im staying away from him. Until they do a major change on that OL, he wont surprise anyone...

Of course, I could always be wrong. :D

2 years ago I loved the Jordan pick as a sleeper...

last year I hated the Jordan pick...

this year I think his value has gone back up...especially if C-Pep starts.....he loves dumping off to RB's...

i am actually shocked at how low people are on Jordan. For some reason, no one, NO ONE (not even the mighty huddle) remembers the first year LaMont became a Raider, he was a top 10 fantasy RB in PPR, and was nicked up. Of course, he was nicked up last year too, but he was coached by Art Shell also.

I'm super high on him, and i love the value. I would not be at all surprised to see LaMont get 60-70% of the load, and do alot with it!

edit: 60-70% for the entire season, not just the first few weeks!

Edited by LooGie

I'm not so sure about Fargas - he's had a few years to make his mark - seems like a career backup to me.

It wasn't intended to be a ringing endoresment of Fargas, really -- just speaks to my general dislike for Rhodes. Plus, IF Jordan is injured or ineffective, I think Fargas will get a good opportunity because of his connection with Kiffin's offense.

2 years ago I loved the Jordan pick as a sleeper...

last year I hated the Jordan pick...

this year I think his value has gone back up...especially if C-Pep starts.....he loves dumping off to RB's...

Same here. I reluctantly kept him in Outraged last year, but only because it only cost me a 9th-round pick.

I think Jordan surprises this season. He is capable and they have a better offensive arsenal this year with Culpepper throwing to Porter, Curry etc......They also have a new TE that will help.

Jordan's a starter but that's about the only good thing I can say about him. Lendale White may be lazier but I can't think of another starter that's worse. Well maybe Morency or B Jackson.

Jordan's a starter but that's about the only good thing I can say about him. Lendale White may be lazier but I can't think of another starter that's worse. Well maybe Morency or B Jackson.

I don't know...he is an excellent pass catcher and Culpepper hits RB's a lot with dumpoffs...