[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants vs. Dallas

Cowboyz1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it's betting im in...i dont know what a sig bet is,i like to bet cash$$$$, but im in, my guess is i have to put a stinking star as my signature

No not yet. That will come next time we play in week 10. This time when you lose, you will only have to where a sig line at the bottom of the10 posts you have to make.

You will go to My Controls and click Edit Signature. We'll tell you what to paste in there Joey. :D

Suggestions for Sig line begin now.........

What do you think of this sig Boys

I (insertscreenname) hereby concede that I put my faith in a team that is no match for the MIGHTY COWBOYS. HAIL TO ROMO, HAIL TO THE MIGHTY COWBOYS, HAIL TO SAM HURD for his mercyful coup de grace. I hang my head in shame and listen to the sounds of my sorry, pitiful, frail, pathetic, miserable Giants begin our annual ritual of IM-PLO-SION.

Size 3 Font..................... :D

45 POINTS, 5 TOUCHDOWNS

ROMO Owners Unite...............This is gonna be a great year. :D

Wade's Defense needs some more work but WOW what an opener.

OK Boys I will start a sig line thread for what to hang on the Losing Gmen fans.......

Wade's defense needs a little work? That is like saying that maybe Michael Vick's image might need a little work. The defense was horrible. And I don't think the Giants are very good. The defense is a train wreck. Cowboy fans, you won the game, but I'd start looking for the panic button. You are going nowhere fast with that pitiful excuse for a defense.

Wade's defense needs a little work? That is like saying that maybe Michael Vick's image might need a little work. The defense was horrible. And I don't think the Giants are very good. The defense is a train wreck. Cowboy fans, you won the game, but I'd start looking for the panic button. You are going nowhere fast with that pitiful excuse for a defense.

True....and we kicked your ass in the bargain. Try not to land on a car when you jump...

True....and we kicked your ass in the bargain. Try not to land on a car when you jump...

I'm not a Giants fan. I actually have a bunch of Cowboys on my fantasy roster. I have the Cowboys D. I won't next week. But the Cowboys D being bad helps all the offensive players, particularly the passing game. I have Romo on two teams, Witten on two teams, and Owens on one. I have the Cowboys D on two teams, but I'll be launching them.

Suggestions for Sig line begin now.........

What do you think of this sig Boys

I (insertscreenname) hereby concede that I put my faith in a team that is no match for the MIGHTY COWBOYS. HAIL TO ROMO, HAIL TO THE MIGHTY COWBOYS, HAIL TO SAM HURD for his mercyful coup de grace. I hang my head in shame and listen to the sounds of my sorry, pitiful, frail, pathetic, miserable Giants begin our annual ritual of IM-PLO-SION while humming My Hero's have always been Cowboys....

Size 3 Font..................... :D

Added a line. Now it works for me........

It's too long.

Fixed

I (insertscreenname) hereby concede that my Giants are no match for the MIGHTY COWBOYS. HAIL TO ROMO, THE MIGHTY BOYS, and TO SAM HURD for his mercyful coup de grace. I hang my head in shame and listen to the sounds of my sorry, pathetic, frail, miserable Giants begin our annual ritual of IM-PLO-SION while humming "My Hero's have always been Cowboys"

Oooh the jackass is back! Ha!

Uhm I am a jackass? Okay I’ll take that. But you guys are excited about betting what it says under your names on a fantasy football message board. Wooohooo! So if I am a jackass...

Oh and I am a disgruntled Giants fan who knows that any JACKASS could have made a defensive adjustment to stop the TE over the middle for the 50th time.

Fixed

I (insertscreenname) hereby concede that my Giants are no match for the MIGHTY COWBOYS. HAIL TO ROMO, THE MIGHTY BOYS, and TO SAM HURD for his mercyful coup de grace. I hang my head in shame and listen to the sounds of my sorry, pathetic, frail, miserable Giants begin our annual ritual of IM-PLO-SION while humming "My Hero's have always been Cowboys"

Good sigline Cowboyz1 and JoJo :wacko:

I cant believe I juist had to do that :D

Sure looks good on you though. :D