[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Loooonnnnggggg Day

Big Dogs

I hear you bro! ....TODAY HAS BEEN DRAGGING ON AND ON AND CRANKY LADY HERE AND CRANKY LADY THERE... AND THIS WONT WORK AND THIS CRAP...ALL i WANT TO DO IS CHILL AND WATCH SOME DAMN FOOTBALL. ....sorry /rant off .....damn helpdesk is killing me.

At least I don't have to deal with all that crap.........I need to stop thining about the :D and nacho's I'll be eating tonight in front of my TV.. I swear, it'll never get here.....

I'm finishing reports in my home office (sales rep) and luckily I have my baseball Cardinals on TV live right now vs the Pirates to make the time pass. Otherwise, I would be seriously clock-watching.

Just be glad we are waiting to watch NO at IND and not something like TB at CLE.

NFL isn't that dumb. But here's a tale of crime and punishment: due to some poor behavior, my 8 y.o. son can't watch tv at all for another 4 days (of 7). since our other tv is in our master bedroom, where the baby's crib is, I can't watch it in there either, at least not past abou 8pm.

So my choices are to go to a friend's or sports bar, or do the family thing and tivo it for veiwing after the kids are in bed, around 9pm. Since this is an unplanned outing, the wife frowns on the bar or friend's house ideas, and prefers me to help around the house with dinner and baths, bedtime stories, etc.

Or, I could watch it with the wife and younger kids in the den, listening to the oldest whine and cry about how unfair life is from his bedroom. He doesn't know the half of it, little ingrate!

Hmmm, the long day just got longer.....

Just be glad we are waiting to watch NO at IND and not something like TB at CLE.

Yeh, but this has made it even harder! And being new to the East Coast, I have to wait until 8 fricken 30! In San Diego, I get home, pop a brew, sit down and watch the game!

At least I will have time quality time with the kids and then they will be asleep by gametime and I can watch the game in peace! :D

Very good point!!!........no offense to those in TB or CLE.... :D

But being here in Indy, I can't turn on the radio or TV, because that's all they keep talking about is the planning and prep for the "event" downtown tonight........Granted, while I would love to be down there, it's gonna be a freakin zoo, and I'll be comfortable sittin in my recliner with Beer and Nacho's!!!! :wacko:...............

tic, tic, tic, tic, tic.........why is the second hand moving so slowly!!!!! :D

Very good point!!!........no offense to those in TB or CLE.... :wacko:

But being here in Indy, I can't turn on the radio or TV, because that's all they keep talking about is the planning and prep for the "event" downtown tonight........Granted, while I would love to be down there, it's gonna be a freakin zoo, and I'll be comfortable sittin in my recliner with Beer and Nacho's!!!! :wacko:...............

tic, tic, tic, tic, tic.........why is the second hand moving so slowly!!!!! :D

DUDE!

I gotta wait 'till Sunday for Chargers/Bears! :D You at least get your mainline tonight! :wacko:

you've just torpedo'd the huddle membership numbers for these 2 mass markets.

Certainly not intentionally!

I just picked two of the bottom three scoring teams for a comparison against the two highest scoring teams we will see tonight. I almost said Oakland vs Miami but those two teams actually have several new players to watch unlike CLE and TB.

I'll be in the air during the game. Gotta fly to NY to see my parents. I'm just glad we booked w/ Jetblue so I can still watch the game! :D

I'll be in the air as well, but flying Southwest...at least I'll get to sit next to some hot Hooters waitress in a short mini skirt, tight tank top, and no panties...unless they kick her off the airplane for being insufficiently dressed :D

Certainly not intentionally!

I just picked two of the bottom three scoring teams for a comparison against the two highest scoring teams we will see tonight. I almost said Oakland vs Miami but those two teams actually have several new players to watch unlike CLE and TB.

You mean you aren't anxious to see Jamal tear it up with his new team? Or if David Boston will return to form? :D