[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Newbie Welcome Thread

rajncajn

Who: Kirk.        I am a Redskins fan!!!

What: Technician          M/A COM

Where: VA

When: 23 years old.

Why: Needed to be in more $$$$ leagues.

Fantasy Bio: I have been playing fantasy football for about 3 years.  I've never won anything, so if you want me in a league, Invite me!!

:D

1382796[/snapback]

How can you live in Virginny and root for them Marylanders? :D

Example:

Who: Franswil Rickie Loyal Boyd Jr.

1382907[/snapback]

Must..............not..............insult...............newbie..........AAAAAAAARRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

1382943[/snapback]

ok i will

momofektard name

Example:

Nickname: LB I guess because my name is loyalboyd.

What: Director of a disclosed company.

When: 25

Where: Memphis, TN.

Why: Fantasy Football Junkie, looking for indepth research and talk year round from everywhere, day and night from mulit people.

Fantasy Bio: Been playing FF for 8 yrs, Top 3 every year.  I have been out of the top 3 twice.  Had to many leagues that yr both yrs.  Other than that been 3rd twice.  Rest of the leagues won all the championships (17).  5 times came second place finishes.  This yr was the roughest.  Came in 2nd place 4 times this yr.  One 3rd place finish.  And one championship this yr.  But you learn from your losses.  At least I do.  So its great to see so many people like me. I shall be a great contributor to the board. 

Person that brought me hear.  Ziachild07 (Z) or Houston Hotpeppers.  Glad he brought me hear I am in LOVE with this site!

Oh and if you wondering why Prodigy.  Because I am not just a Prodigy on the fantasy sports level.  But also in the workplace.  Age ain't nothing but a number.  And how many people u know run multi-billion dollar Companies budgets and all.

1382907[/snapback]

Hey Franswil, what the heck is a "mulit person?" :D

Prodigy.... :D

Example:

Why: Fantasy Football Junkie, looking for indepth research and talk year round from everywhere, day and night from mulit people.

Fantasy Bio: Been playing FF for 8 yrs, Top 3 every year.  I have been out of the top 3 twice.  Had to many leagues that yr both yrs.  Other than that been 3rd twice.  Rest of the leagues won all the championships (17).  5 times came second place finishes.  This yr was the roughest.  Came in 2nd place 4 times this yr.  One 3rd place finish.  And one championship this yr.  But you learn from your losses.  At least I do.  So its great to see so many people like me. I shall be a great contributor to the board. 

Person that brought me hear.  Ziachild07 (Z) or Houston Hotpeppers.  Glad he brought me hear I am in LOVE with this site!

Oh and if you wondering why Prodigy.  Because I am not just a Prodigy on the fantasy sports level.  But also in the workplace.  Age ain't nothing but a number.  And how many people u know run multi-billion dollar Companies budgets and all.

1382907[/snapback]

do you wear franniepacks?

do you wear franniepacks?

1383000[/snapback]

No, sorry I dont. I guess this is the process. I'll leave at that. And who multi= lots of people in other words or many. We use it all the time. I thought it was common.

No, sorry I dont.  I guess this is the process.  I'll leave at that.  And who multi= lots of people in other words or many.  We use it all the time.  I thought it was common.

1383295[/snapback]

i think you mean "Any who mulit="

btu tihs tiem yuo werne't dislxeic with the "ti" or is it "it"

u get what i mean.

1383346[/snapback]

if you are a friend of Zia's then you are ok by me and i wont pile on

but tonite me and my wife are cooking up some humble pie i will bring some to the

tailgate in the AM so make sure you are there early enough to get some :D

if you are a friend of Zia's then you are ok by me and i wont pile on

but tonite me and my wife are cooking up some humble pie i will bring some to the

tailgate in the AM so make sure you are there early enough to get some  :D

1383357[/snapback]

I was told that by Z and perch, that the Tailgate is where its at. I'm trying to take in everything. But this forum got me so far. U all have so much great stuff. I notice you talk more than football on here as well. As stated before I love this site.

How can you live in Virginny and root for them Marylanders?  :D

1382914[/snapback]

How can you live in Virginny and root for those boys from Dallas?

I was told that by Z and perch, that the Tailgate is where its at.  I'm trying to take in everything.  But this forum got me so far.  U all have so much great stuff.  I notice you talk more than football on here as well.  As stated before I love this site.

1383381[/snapback]

Welcome, noob. :D

Now cut it out with the butt-kissing. DMD doesn't like sycophants. :D

b

Example:

Fantasy Bio: Been playing FF for 8 yrs, Top 3 every year.  I have been out of the top 3 twice. Had to many leagues that yr both yrs.  Other than that been 3rd twice.  Rest of the leagues won all the championships (17).  5 times came second place finishes.  This yr was the roughest.  Came in 2nd place 4 times this yr.  One 3rd place finish.  And one championship this yr.  But you learn from your losses.  At least I do.  So its great to see so many people like me. I shall be a great contributor to the board. 

1382907[/snapback]

Hey there...welcome aboard Mr. Prodigy. Methinks you will enjoy being here.

BTW, how can you be top three every year, but yet out of the top three twice?

I was told that by Z and perch, that the Tailgate is where its at.  I'm trying to take in everything.  But this forum got me so far.  U all have so much great stuff.  I notice you talk more than football on here as well.  As stated before I love this site.

1383381[/snapback]

so ghey

not that there is anything wrong with that

No, sorry I dont.  I guess this is the process.  I'll leave at that.  And who multi= lots of people in other words or many.  We use it all the time.  I thought it was common.

1383295[/snapback]

Yes I know what multi means...just razzing you a little because you spelled it mulit. Everybody here gets razzed from time-to-time & you'll soon notice it takes a thick skin to hang around here. Glad to see you can roll with the punches. As Keg said any friend of Zia's is good by me. Welcome to the playground.

1383381[/snapback]

Wise man...The Tailgate is a great place to hang out, but tread lightly until you get your feet wet. The wolves can be pretty ruthless at first. :D

Who: Jimmy Moscoso

Nickname: Jim

What: Regional Manager for a major Insurance Co.

When: 34 years young, father of two beautiful girls

Where: Austin, Texas

Why: Football Junkie with not a lot of spare time (except on Sundays).

Fantasy Bio: I have been playing FF for 15 years. I have been to 6 Super Bowls and won 3 of them. My wife thinks I have a problem, I tell her to go shopping.

Who: Jimmy Moscoso

Nickname: Jim

What: Regional Manager for a major Insurance Co.

When: 34 years young, father of two beautiful girls

Where: Austin, Texas

Why: Football Junkie with not a lot of spare time (except on Sundays).

Fantasy Bio: I have been playing FF for 15 years.  I have been to 6 Super Bowls and won 3 of them.  My wife thinks I have a problem, I tell her to go shopping.

1384942[/snapback]

Allstate by chance? :D

or Geico for that matter. :D

Edited by rajncajn

• 1 month later...