[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Curry in a hurry

cre8tiff

He was on my bench as well, along with Laverneus Coles. But, in my defense I started Steve Smith, Terrell Owens, and Andre Johnson, so I didn't fare too bad in the WR department. If Mark Clayton has a good game tonight, I'll end the weekend with 6 of the top 10 WRs in a 12 team league. Now, if I can figure out how to trade some for a RB (started Tatum and Ronnie Brown)...

He was on my bench as well, along with Laverneus Coles. But, in my defense I started Steve Smith, Terrell Owens, and Andre Johnson, so I didn't fare too bad in the WR department. If Mark Clayton has a good game tonight, I'll end the weekend with 6 of the top 10 WRs in a 12 team league. Now, if I can figure out how to trade some for a RB (started Tatum and Ronnie Brown)...

What.

You must of had 6 picks in the first 2 rounds. I wish I was in your league.

Auction not a draft...and they were going cheap in the middle because people (not me) spent way too much early on 2nd and 3rd tier RB (which is normally the case in this league).

That's why I love auction.

Regarding Curry: week 1 wonder.

That's why I love auction.

Regarding Curry: week 1 wonder.

Keep thinking that my friend. Take a look at how Curry ended 2006. (when he finally got the opportunity to start). It is no fluke, he's finally got the opportunity. Gone is Randy Moss. And Gone is Art Shell.

Congrats to everyone that got the steal of the year at WR. (You probably didn't pay much either). With Russell unlikely to play at any point this year, Curry will be a Top 25 WR.

Edited by cory_n_az

Not so sure about that... I think he has stud written all over him. Look at his stats from last year. They were goose eggs until he played. Once he started playing, he was easily the most targeted player they had.

:D Hope others think the same. I'm gonna dangle him as trade bait - need a lil help at RB.

He finished pretty damn strong last year. . .

Week 14 @ Cin - 8 catches for 99 yds and a TD

Week 15 vs Stl - 9 catches for 87 yds

Week 16 vs KC - 11 catches for 105 yds

Week 17 @ NYJ - 5 catches for 47 yards

and seems to be picking up this year, from where he left off.