[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you guys need tonight?

Flip_Side

Up by 43 in one and as long as Bush doesn't go Westbrook on me I should be set for my 1st win.

Won in my longtime local (despite Rudi) to move to 2-1

Lost by 10 to the LT owner in another to stay winless :D

Edited by nhoops

one league i need bush to get me 47 points haha. i concede that one

my main league i just need Drew Brees to outscore Lendalle White..

if i lose that one im immediatly dropping Drew. that league is killing me anyway, i have ahman, calvin johnson, andre johnson, and jacoby jones all out already..and pennington, housh and cotchery walking the line.

To give me a perfect week of FFL, I need Bush to score 20+ in a PPR league (already won my game, but this would give me the HP pot for the week), while Brees scores 13+ (passing TD is 6 and long TDs are extra), and finally for Brees and McCallister combined to outscore Bush by 17.

In other words, NO needs to snap out of it and score some freakin points. :D

Besides those three games, R.Moss. Boldin, and Kevin Curtis have already locked up my other 5 wins.

I need Duece to be held under 13 points in one league and I need Bush to have a Westbrook type night, OK not that much but I do need him to outscore Mare by 18.pts, all very possible but its also just as possible to not go my way. Will be fun to watch though, just as long as things arent all over by half time.

For Vince Young to get sacked/ injured on the first play of the game, be sidelined with a minor injury for the rest of the game, only to return next week and throw for 300yds and 3 tds :D

Not too much to ask right?

Im in 4 leagues and I have him in 2 leagues (beat my opp. this week) and have him in another (beating my opp. by 1 pt but he has him tonight)

Edited by ElwayFan2007

I ran into the Donnovan McNabb, Anquan Boldin, TJ Houz, and Ronnie Brown week 3 buzzsaw. I need Drew Brees to score 80 fantasy points to avoid my first loss. So I guess I technically need a game along the lines of 500 yards passing, 60 yards rushing, 8 passing TDs, and a rushing TD. Probably just cashing it in and focusing on next week... :D