[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

REGGIE BUSH a STUD!?!

Dickerson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why make Bush something he's not? He's not built to get 25+ touches per game in the NFL much less college and the Saints know this. I'm more interested in seeing how much more productive he should be with a few extra touches per game. He also looks like he will be the goal line back which should increase his TD total Duece would have otherwise vultured.

I expect him to get 15 rushes per game and 5 receptions per game which is ideal and very Westbrook like. Anything more and you risk hurting the kid and asking his body to do what he's never done.

The same was said for years about Tiki. We'll see.

& Dunn.

I just traded Larry Johnson and Joey Galloway for Reggie Bush and Roy Williams. I'm not sure if this thread is making me confident or queasy.

:D

As the commish who approved that trade, let me just say that I think you got the much better end of the deal. :D

Both backs have had their struggles, and those will continue, but I see a lot more upside with Bush. I think the Saints are more likely to get their offense going than the Chiefs are, and defenses will keep stacking the box against LJ, and we know he is already frustrated.

And I think it goes without saying that Roy >>>>> Galloway.

I wonder if the Saints are suddenly regretting the cutting of Antonio Pittmann? :D

No, didn't have the speed to hit holes, very tentative when he hit the line. Almost always tackled on the 1st hit, couldn't break any tackles.

That where Pierre Thomas steps in: In the pre-season he hit the holes with authority (not that there is any holes). And he was able to take that 1st hit without going down. But the jury is still out on Pierre, we will see soon enough.

As the commish who approved that trade, let me just say that I think you got the much better end of the deal. :D

Both backs have had their struggles, and those will continue, but I see a lot more upside with Bush. I think the Saints are more likely to get their offense going than the Chiefs are, and defenses will keep stacking the box against LJ, and we know he is already frustrated.

And I think it goes without saying that Roy >>>>> Galloway.

Hey Commish. . .thanks for the friggin KISS OF DEATH!!!!