[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kids Birthday Parties

Atlanta Cracker

Our neighbors sons birthday party always falls opening day of football season..This kids father is a great guy but is one of those I dont care about sports guys so he doesnt truly realize the injustice , pain , hurt , and predictament he is putting all the other men that are invited to this party in..I have flat out refused to go because the first year we went this guy wouldnt put the game on the TV for all of us who were salivating because his little bastard daughter didnt want to play with the other kids ..She wanted to watch TV and he had no problem letting her have the main TV because he isnt a sports guy..Meanwhile me and the other guys wanted to fracture this kids larynx..I swore I would never go again and I never did..The kids mother has thrown comments my way about how I never go to her kids parties..I just laugh it off and ignore her..

AC, you MUST go to this event, and here are the reasons:

1. By doing this, your wife will owe you a favor. But you have to make sure she understands this before you agree to go.

2. It could be worse--they could be holding this party on a SUNDAY instead of a Saturday.

3. Puddy.

Our neighbors sons birthday party always falls opening day of football season..This kids father is a great guy but is one of those I dont care about sports guys so he doesnt truly realize the injustice , pain , hurt , and predictament he is putting all the other men that are invited to this party in..I have flat out refused to go because the first year we went this guy wouldnt put the game on the TV for all of us who were salivating because his little bastard daughter didnt want to play with the other kids ..She wanted to watch TV and he had no problem letting her have the main TV because he isnt a sports guy..Meanwhile me and the other guys wanted to fracture this kids larynx..I swore I would never go again and I never did..The kids mother has thrown comments my way about how I never go to her kids parties..I just laugh it off and ignore her..

And this is what I am talking about, these are the parties I would not go to.

Pop his kids in the grill :D

The reason this exists more today than even 10 years ago is the vaginization of the American male. Too many men are excepting their role as a metrosexual, palin and simple. And without so much as a peep. Dudes need to start sacking up more and taking back their manhood instead of trying to show your SO that you can touch your feminine side to please her. BS!!! she didn't fall for your feminine side for Christos sake you friggin' puppets

The reason this exists more today than even 10 years ago is the vaginization of the American male. Too many men are excepting their role as a metrosexual, palin and simple. And without so much as a peep. Dudes need to start sacking up more and taking back their manhood instead of trying to show your SO that you can touch your feminine side to please her. BS!!! she didn't fall for your feminine side for Christos sake you friggin' puppets

:D Great post :D

about 7-8 years ago, my wife's former roommate decide to get married on labor day weekend. my wife's ex-roommate lived in CT while we were in florida. Everyone knows in the Northeast that you don't schedule weddings or other events on labor day weekend as this is the ceremonial end of summer.

More importantly, my local draft, of which I was commish, was scheduled for that weekend. My wife assumed I would go to the wedding. I did not like her roommate--the roommate was a self-centered blitch, imo. I made it clear I wasn't giving up my draft and my enjoyment for the rest of the season to go to a wedding of self-centered blitch. We had more than a few fights, but I didn't go. My wife went. At the wedding, this self-centered blitch had a 10-piece band but was charging her guests $5 per glass of wine or for a beer. The self-centered blitch has been divorced for a few years. I continue to play fantasy football. Sometimes, it pays to be a man

<---------Guilty :D

After constant badgering, finally caved on having my oldests bday at the jump house place. Only day they had open was on a Sunday at 10 a.m. Thats better than having it at noon or after, right? (Thats what I keep telling myself, at least) :D

<---------Guilty :D

After constant badgering, finally caved on having my oldests bday at the jump house place. Only day they had open was on a Sunday at 10 a.m. Thats better than having it at noon or after, right? (Thats what I keep telling myself, at least) :D

Were doing it on Saturday.... and I gave the dad of the one year old party I had to go to last Saturday a playful few pokes with the stick for his weak attempt.. and apparent success, at getting out of going to our party. Granted, he did ask if we could drink there, and I had no way of knowing. Did say I would bring a bottle of booze for him if it got him there

The party is this coming Saturday and I have established the fact that I won't be leaving the sofa until the Georgia Tech game that starts at noon is over with. Not a perfect scenario but acceptable to everyone involved.

Well at least you still have half a sack in tact :D