[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Little Swimmers

ChuckB

My girlfriend posed a very strange question to me today. Before I tell you what it was let me just say she is always overthinking things and goes way beyond preparedness for the "unthinkable". If she goes in to get a hangnail removed she gives me a list of things she wants done if she dies. We just had a talk the other day about what she wants as far as life support and she's only 25.

This is how the conversation went.

Chuckette: Puddy's a notary right?

Me: (A little confused) Yes.

Chuckette: Do you think we could draw up paper work that states if you die I could get some of your daddy juice(she didn't use that term) and he could notarize it?

Me: :D

Then I said "Then if we ever break up and I get married and then die you could still lay clam to my mojo." :wacko: She didn't think that was as funny as I did.

So is this even possible after death and if it is what are your thoughts on it? :D

First, I think I'd like to meet this woman. She seems pretty interesting...in a psychological way.

Me: :D

Then I said "Then if we ever break up and I get married and then die you could still lay clam to my mojo." :wacko: She didn't think that was as funny as I did.

So is this even possible after death and if it is what are your thoughts on it? :D

2nd--I'm not usually one to be crude when the ladies are present but I really have to wonder if that which is bolded was written that way purposely.

First, I think I'd like to meet this woman. She seems pretty interesting...in a psychological way.

2nd--I'm not usually one to be crude when the ladies are present but I really have to wonder if that which is bolded was written that way purposely.

It was a typo butt I cunt change it now, I'm gonna beave it like that, I'm sure people can finger it out. :D

so, what, she wants them to scrape some jizz from your dead cajones or what?

Yep.

I'm in the area too. Unfortunately I'm snipped but we don't have to tell her that. :D

I ran that by her, she said somethin about damn mexicans and being worried our TV would get stolen......I don't know what she's talkin about :D