[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Guitarists

peteteacher2001

Me, a DeArmond 335 Copy with gibson 335 pickups. Japanese strat with a Roland GR-20 guitar synth, and a Taylor 815 CE Jumbo. Amps, I use a 50 watt Mesa Boogie Combo with an A/B switching for the synth and the 335. For my Taylor, I am running straight to the board direct.

Effects: 335- Q-tron filter, Boss Rotary Ensemble, Dunlop Wah, and a Boss Reverb. Strat and Taylor are both run dry and effected through the board ie a little reverb tweak here or there.

I am looking to get a Boss Loop Station. Does anyone own one or have any background on these things?

Thanks,

Pete

Uh, I play bass. Gretsch Thunderjet. My wfie calls her "the bitch that stole my husband's heart". I have a little Hartke Kickback 12" that I use mostly as a wedge monitor. Typically, I go direct to FOH, though I do have a Peavey T-Max head and Peavey Black Window 1x15 cab that I use for the odd outdoor gig and/or basement rock-out sessions.

:D

Peace

policy

I have cheap ass used stuff.

Rogue (Musician's Friend house brand) acoustic/electric 6 string.

My grandfather-in-law's 50 year old dreadnaught, brand unknown.

Big ass Peavey amp

donated piano

Yamaha midi-compatible keyboard hooked to the computer

mandolin

tenor banjo

accordion

violin

bongos

Anyone want to come over and jam?

Taylor 312CE Limited Edition

Martin 000-15 all Mahogany

Japanese Strat with a polished maple neck

Jackson "Hero" type guitar with the whammy bar like Randy Rhodes would use - edit to add Floyd Rose brand

Line 6 Spider Amp

My favorite device: Korg Pandora's box with effects and beats/rhythms that you can plug in & play through headphones with acoustic or electric.

Edited by Controller

I had a 1974 Fender Jazz Bass that I finally had to sell to pay some bills...

still have my rig though

Trace Elliot head with a BagEnd 2x10 and a BagEnd 15...best sounding bass rig in Minneapolis...

I used to play bass through a rig that looked exactly like this. I thought I was Noel Redding. . . man, it was tube-o-riffic.

Edited by SheikYerbuti

83 Fender Smyth Strat

89 American Standard Strat

62 Fender Strat

2 Crate TD-70 Watt hybred amps

Digitech GSP 21 pro effects box

I have a Dean Edge bass that I'm pretty happy with.

Although lately, I spend more time in front of the tv and playstation playing my wireless Activision guitar.