[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F'n Cubs!

Big F'n Dave

Talk about taking things for granted. That was a piss poor move by the Flubs manager.

I can see the theory if he was bringing him back sunday but Zambrano is a horse and I think he only threw 85 pitches..

the cubs are really good at hitting into double plays. man, i don't think i've ever seen a game quite like that. seemed like every inning they'd get something brewing, then BAM....DP. here in chez az we had happy visions of a cubs/rockies LCS.....oh well, go rockies!

The Derosa one was brutal..

yep- the DBacks are good,they have some youg, talented players.

Cubbies just got beat by the better team.

I guess what amazes me is that there isn't one person on the D-backs except maybe a pitcher that's hitting over .300, not bad at all.

the d-backs are a tough draw in the playoffs, even on paper, because they have 1) a totally dominant starter, and 2) a dominant closer.

the rockies have won 17 of 18....that one game they lost was to brandon webb and the d-backs. they gotta face him 3 times in this series. i like the rockies' chances, but they have a LOT of work to do still.

the d-backs are a tough draw in the playoffs, even on paper, because they have 1) a totally dominant starter, and 2) a dominant closer.

the rockies have won 17 of 18....that one game they lost was to brandon webb and the d-backs. they gotta face him 3 times in this series. i like the rockies' chances, but they have a LOT of work to do still.

not the sexiest matchup for the rest of the country - but this will be an entertaining series- both teams are loaded with good young talent all over the place. Yer right Webb could be the difference

The Derosa one was brutal..

I was laughing my ass off at that one. Three walks to load the bases and numbnuts swings at a borderline 3-1 pitch to hit into a DP.

Wait 'till next year, Cubbies.

:D

Where's Steve Bartman to blame when you really need him?