[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The OFFICIAL Cowboys / Patriots Sig-Avvy Bet Thread

CowboysDiehard

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN......

Cowboys beating the Patriots :D

How about

I _________(state your name) being of sound mind do hereby state that I shall not let Homerism rule me, looking at the Pats/Cowboys match ups it is obvious that the Pats are better in every single position, All Hail Brady/Moss and the genius that is Belichick.

I guess we know our answer. Welcher it is.

I think I speak for all Cowboys fans here that have taken their punishment like men.

Asskickas your a Reneger and there is no room in the Cowboys fan wagon for people like you. Either you get your sorry Reneging a$$ in here or your Asskiickas will be kicked every time you post. I personally will find you and remind everyone on every post how cowardly you are.

Gotta police our troops boys...........

For you illiterate, reneger does not mean being ethnic slurred repeatedly.

Edited by Cowboyz1

We might want to stipulate a post per day rule for the losers. I say at least 2 posts per day until your team wins again. Or 14 posts before the next game for the losing team.

sign me up

:D Boyz 30 - Pats 26

Good thing you wanted that as part of the bet.

I guess we know our answer. Welcher it is.

Come on Asskickas, go here and Mann up to your bet.

Edited by Gunther

I have this thing called a life which stopped me from getting back in here for the whole week. I started catching up today and had to go searching for this thread. No freakin way am I a "Welcher" whatever that is. As a sign of good faith I will sport this ridiculous signature until my Boyz bye week unless we somehow lose to the Vikings then I will be sporting it just as long as everyone else.

Manning up has never been a problem for me. :D

I have this thing called a life which stopped me from getting back in here for the whole week. I started catching up today and had to go searching for this thread. No freakin way am I a "Welcher" whatever that is. As a sign of good faith I will sport this ridiculous signature until my Boyz bye week unless we somehow lose to the Vikings then I will be sporting it just as long as everyone else.

Manning up has never been a problem for me. :wacko:

Better late then never I suppose. But I call bull$hit on the life thing. You watch the game and new what you needed to do right after! :D:D

However, if something tragic happened or something like that, which is understandably none of our business, I hope all is well or getting better and disregard above.

Manning up has never been a problem for me. :D

Unless there is something wrong with my computer, it looks to me like you are still not honoring your bet. :D

Asskickas is limp!...what a Megan Fox!...never used the avatar!

punishment should be to use the Patriots avatar till the Playoffs.

weak, weak, weak.

Agreed. Weak. :D