[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The OFFICIAL Cowboys / Patriots Sig-Avvy Bet Thread

CowboysDiehard

[Awaiting Signature]

Avatar to be worn by Patriots fans, if the Cowboys win:

:D

I dont do these bets anymore but I gotta say that that is one of the funniest things I have seen on the boards in a very long time :D absolute riot :wacko:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont do these bets anymore but I gotta say that that is one of the funniest things I have seen on the boards in a very long time :D absolute riot :wacko:

Thanks. I'm getting better at Photoshop, and enjoy doing these kinds of things............. :D

I know this is the wrong forum(I'm posting anyway) but,

What version of Photoshop do you use? Recommend any in particular?

:cheers:

You know what, I said Photoshop, as that seems to be the word used for doing this type of work.....i.e. "That picture looks Photoshopped"..........................However, I just looked to see what version I use, and I actually use Paint Shop Pro 8. I'm used to it, and I use the animation shop that comes with it. I've basically taught myself over the years. I'm still an amateur, but, I'm getting better with some of the tools.

I know this is the wrong forum(I'm posting anyway) but,

What version of Photoshop do you use? Recommend any in particular?

:cheers:

I use CS3. The major benefit over CS2 is that it has a rockin' new select tool that makes quick, rough jobs a breeze. If you're a person who actually buys their software and want to get started with photoshop, I'd recommend getting photoshop elements, since it's under $100 as opposed to over $600 for the standard edition. It'll be limited in what it does, but there's no reason to waste so much money if you're not sure it's something you're going to get into. I think the most recent versions are 6 if you're on windows or 4 if you're on a mac.

You know what, I said Photoshop, as that seems to be the word used for doing this type of work.....i.e. "That picture looks Photoshopped"..........................However, I just looked to see what version I use, and I actually use Paint Shop Pro 8. I'm used to it, and I use the animation shop that comes with it. I've basically taught myself over the years. I'm still an amateur, but, I'm getting better with some of the tools.

:D

I use CS3. The major benefit over CS2 is that it has a rockin' new select tool that makes quick, rough jobs a breeze. If you're a person who actually buys their software and want to get started with photoshop, I'd recommend getting photoshop elements, since it's under $100 as opposed to over $600 for the standard edition. It'll be limited in what it does, but there's no reason to waste so much money if you're not sure it's something you're going to get into. I think the most recent versions are 6 if you're on windows or 4 if you're on a mac.

since this thread has slowly detoured into Photoshop talk ( i have 6,7 and CS get any of them)

i thought i'd ask i_am_the_swammi if the Peter is in his sig has a sister named Betty?

cuz i once over heard my sister talking to her friend about a Betty Guzzenya before she went to the Homecoming Dance....this was a few years back...do ya know her?

menudo.....those avatars rock!...i pity the foo!

The following has been submitted as a sigline for the Cowboys fans, if they lose:

We, the Patriots, concede that the COWBOYS are America’s Team and that we have been humbled and reminded that we are but a shadow of the mighty Dallas Cowboys. HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS! YEEEHAAAA!

Still waiting on a Patriots sig.............

wheres sgt Megan Foxbag?

im willing to take it a step further with that loser....loser creates new screenname chosen by the winner and uses it until the superbowl is over...im even willing to lay that guy the 5 points

'dems fightin words!

I've never made an avy/sig bet before. I am now.

Forgive me for not knowing this, but, which side are you on ? I think you are a Cowboys fan, but, I'm not sure.

Anyone else that isn't already on the participants list ?

Still waiting on a sig from the Patriots fans........ :D