[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The OFFICIAL Cowboys / Patriots Sig-Avvy Bet Thread

CowboysDiehard

Forgive me for not knowing this, but, which side are you on ? I think you are a Cowboys fan, but, I'm not sure.

Anyone else that isn't already on the participants list ?

Still waiting on a sig from the Patriots fans........ :D

:D Cowboys

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following has been submitted as a sigline for the Cowboys fans, if they lose:

We, the Patriots, concede that the COWBOYS are America’s Team and that we have been humbled and reminded that we are but a shadow of the mighty Dallas Cowboys. HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS! YEEEHAAAA!

Still waiting on a Patriots sig.............

I like it, but it should read I, <Member ID>, concede that the COWBOYS are America’s Team. I have been humbled and reminded that Hoodie's Patriots are but a shadow of the mighty Dallas Cowboys. HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS! YEEEHAAAA!

It's more more personal that way :D

Edited by CowboysDiehard

menudo....one questions,(hehe)

how do you think them avatars are gunna look in 65 x 65 size??

or is there special dispensation on the board for these humbling moments?

maybe post up the tiny version so we can see....

They've both been tested and work fine. You just put the link in the avatar section, and it works.

As for how they look....they look the same, but, smaller........ :D

Was it me that you were trying to humble ? :D

Edited by Menudo

They've both been tested and work fine. You just put the link in the avatar section, and it works.

i think he meant humbling in the sense of people betting on their team and then being brought back to earth that their team is, in fact, mortal.

Signature Possibility

I (enter username here) get overly excited watching (enter the name of a stud from the winning team) perform various football maneuvers. Especially when I watched him and the (winning teams name) destroy my beloved (enter losing team name). If I learned one thing, it is not to ever bet against the all mighty (winning teams name)

Maybe too long...

no, no, no man! i wasn't ragging on you....i think your efforts are to be :wacko: !!

what i meant was, the big size avatar looks great and would be VERY HUMBLING

but at 65 x 65 size it might be kind of hard to see...especialy if there are words in it.

since the cowboyz are gunna lose, i'd suggest making the avatar the size of

T.O.'s ego, but that would probably crash the board...... :wacko:

no, no, no man! i wasn't ragging on you....i think your efforts are to be :D !!

but at 65 x 65 size it might be kind of hard to see...especialy if there are words in it.

T.O.'s ego, but that would probably crash the board...... :wacko:

:D

Sorry, I misunderstood.

Signature Possibility

I (enter username here) get overly excited watching (enter the name of a stud from the winning team) perform various football maneuvers. Especially when I watched him and the (winning teams name) destroy my beloved (enter losing team name). If I learned one thing, it is not to ever bet against the all mighty (winning teams name)

Maybe too long...

no, no, no man! i wasn't ragging on you....i think your efforts are to be :D !!

T.O.'s ego, but that would probably crash the board...... :D

So, do you two both want to be 'in' on this bet ?

This is a tough one for me. The Patriots fans and Cowboys fans on this board are equally arrogant and annoying. ( I know....pot meet kettle)

Though, with the Patriots favored, if they win, it won't be as big of a bragging opportunity. If the Cowboys win, lord help us. Sgt. Ryan still brags about the Cowboys beating the Colts in a regular season game last year, I can't imagine how long we'll be hearing about the Cowboys win over the Patriots, regardless of who wins the Super Bowl. I still see Sgt. Ryan using that regular season win last year as a basis to state that the Cowboys were and are better than the Colts. :D

However, I am going to be rooting for the Cowboys :D With the Steelers appearing ready to be in the AFC mix this year, you never know if a Patriots loss will come into play for home-field advantage or seed position in the playoffs. So, since both teams can't lose, I'm going to be rooting for the Cowboys....... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Edited by Menudo

The Patriots fans and Cowboys fans on this board are equally arrogant

Well I am a huge Cowboys fan, I will NOT rub it in (too much) UNLESS of course, we slap them around the feild and make them our Tina Turners! Then I may just have to blow whistles and ring bells in celebration of victory. I will give credit where its due (if NE wins or puts up a good match) I just want to see someone using your avatar (or a group of them) :D

Well I am a huge Cowboys fan, I will NOT rub it in (too much) UNLESS of course, we slap them around the feild and make them our Tina Turners! Then I may just have to blow whistles and ring bells in celebration of victory. I will give credit where its due (if NE wins or puts up a good match) I just want to see someone using your avatar (or a group of them) :D

Are you 'in' on the bet ?

Here is the current list of who I have 'officially' in on this bet. Some others have come and discussed the bet, but, didn't claim themselves in...

Those betting with the Patriots:

Bring Back Pat!!!

nhoops

Vinatieri Is God

SMF

charty

Whiskey Pimp

WaterMan

Those betting with the Cowboys:

CowboysDiehard

TripleW64

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Asskickas

joethin

Clubfoothead (Avy only)

Cowboyz1

Gunther

General Itals

Scooby

bluedog

KnightsOfKnee

Am I missing anyone ?

Also, do any of the Patriots fans want to come up with a sig ?

Also, there almost twice as many Cowboys fans willing to put their avatar and sig up...........where are all those loud, confident Pats fans ? :D

IN......

Cowboys beating the Patriots :D

How about

I _________(state your name) being of sound mind do hereby state that I shall not let Homerism rule me, looking at the Pats/Cowboys match ups it is obvious that the Pats are better in every single position, All Hail Brady/Moss and the genius that is Belichick.

Yeah after watching last years complex play calls made by the Dallas D coach, I'm of the opinion that the Dallas is not smart enough to learn new signals it is going to be a shooting gallery for Tom.

IN......

Cowboys beating the Patriots :D

How about

I _________(state your name) being of sound mind do hereby state that I shall not let Homerism rule me, looking at the Pats/Cowboys match ups it is obvious that the Pats are better in every single position, All Hail Brady/Moss and the genius that is Belichick.

Yeah after watching last years complex play calls made by the Dallas D coach, I'm of the opinion that the Dallas is not smart enough to learn new signals it is going to be a shooting gallery for Tom.

I've added this sig, with a few changes to the main post. :D

Also, there almost twice as many Cowboys fans willing to put their avatar and sig up...........where are all those loud, confident Pats fans ? :wacko:

Avatar and sig bets just don't get the juices flowing for me......I just can't wait to see the posts from all the cowboys after the THUMPING :D they get on Sunday. I can hear it now...."ya but you guys cheat, whah, whah whah" They'll turn bitter just like Vet & McBoog and any of the other :D that have had their seasons and hopes crushed.

Avatar and sig bets just don't get the juices flowing for me......I just can't wait to see the posts from all the cowboys after the THUMPING :wacko: they get on Sunday. I can hear it now...."ya but you guys cheat, whah, whah whah" They'll turn bitter just like Vet & McBoog and any of the other :D that have had their seasons and hopes crushed.

:D Ooooo....sounds like somebody's SCARED! Step up already!!!