[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The OFFICIAL Cowboys / Patriots Sig-Avvy Bet Thread

CowboysDiehard

:D OK. I'm putting it out there. I'm tired of pretty boy Brady, Belicheat, and the whole bunch. The Cowboys are going to SHUT THEM ALL DOWN this week.

Let's do this Sigline/Avvy Bet thing!!!! Who's in???

Terms are...loser wears the Sig/Avvy until their team wins again.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll help out. The Steelers have a bye, and I'm bored at work. I'll also design an avatar, if you guys tell me what you'd like to see.

Terms:

Those betting on the losing side must wear the avatar and signature chosen by the winning side, up until the day that the team on the losing side wins another game.

Those betting with the Patriots:

Bring Back Pat!!!

nhoops

Vinatieri Is God

SMF

charty

Whiskey Pimp

WaterMan

Bug Hunters

Wes Welker Wins

rellen13

Those betting with the Cowboys:

CowboysDiehard

TripleW64

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Asskickas

joethin

Clubfoothead (Avy only)

Cowboyz1

Gunther

General Itals

Scooby

bluedog

KnightsOfKnee

ElwayFan2007

Avatar to be worn by Cowboys fans, if the Patriots win:

:D

Signature to be worn by Cowboys fans, if the Patriots win:

I, (state your name), being of sound mind, do hereby state that I shall not let Homerism rule me. Looking at the Pats/Cowboys match ups it was obvious that the Pats are better in every single position, but I was still dumb enough to make this bet. All Hail Brady, Moss, and the genius that is Belichick.

Avatar to be worn by Patriots fans, if the Cowboys win:

:D

Signature to be worn by Patriots fans, if the Cowboys win:

I, <Member ID>, concede that the COWBOYS are America’s Team. I have been humbled and reminded that Hoodie's Patriots are but a shadow of the mighty Dallas Cowboys. HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS! YEEEHAAAA!

Edited by Menudo

You are probably better off not wasting your time on anything for a Cowboy victory...just use the time to create something really nice for the Boys fans to wear all week...

TIA

Too late. I'm trying to think of one for the Patriots fans, but, I'm coming up with 'avatar creator's cramp' :D

Too late. I'm trying to think of one for the Patriots fans, but, I'm coming up with 'avatar creator's cramp' :D

We might want to stipulate a post per day rule for the losers. I say at least 2 posts per day until your team wins again. Or 14 posts before the next game for the losing team.

sign me up

:D Boyz 30 - Pats 26

We might want to stipulate a post per day rule for the losers. I say at least 2 posts per day until your team wins again. Or 14 posts before the next game for the losing team.

sign me up

:D Boyz 30 - Pats 26

Or you can choose not to sully the wager with stipulations that call into question the integrity of those involved. Can't speak for everyone but so far you don't have to worry about the 3 Pats backers. We'll be here.