[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

chest shavers ?

isleseeya

I know of one guy who in fact shaves his chest or at the least he used to ( he did have an excuse as he was a body builder years ago ) ... This is despicable behavior ( for non body builders at the least ) ...I do not believe the proud huddlers do such a thing , correct ?

:D

Hope not

Jerry: I did something stupid.

Kramer: What did you do?

Jerry: Well I was shaving. And I noticed an asymmetry in my chest hair and I was trying to even it out. Next thing I knew, (high pitched voice) Gone.

Kramer: Don't you know you're not supposed to poke around down there.

Jerry: Well women do it.

Kramer: (high pitched voice) "Well women do it." I'll tell you what. I'll pick you up a sundress and a parasol and you can just (high pitched voice) sashey your pretty little self around the town square.

Jerry: Well what am I going to tell Alex?

Kramer: Listen to me. You don't tell anybody about this. No one. You hear me?

Jerry: Um hum.

George enters

Kramer: Hey, Jerry shaved his chest.

Jerry: Hey!

Kramer: I forgot. Wait. Never mind.

Jerry: I did something stupid.

Kramer: What did you do?

Jerry: Well I was shaving. And I noticed an asymmetry in my chest hair and I was trying to even it out. Next thing I knew, (high pitched voice) Gone.

Kramer: Don't you know you're not supposed to poke around down there.

Jerry: Well women do it.

Kramer: (high pitched voice) "Well women do it." I'll tell you what. I'll pick you up a sundress and a parasol and you can just (high pitched voice) sashey your pretty little self around the town square.

Jerry: Well what am I going to tell Alex?

Kramer: Listen to me. You don't tell anybody about this. No one. You hear me?

Jerry: Um hum.

George enters

Kramer: Hey, Jerry shaved his chest.

Jerry: Hey!

Kramer: I forgot. Wait. Never mind.

Another seinfeld gem ..its gold , I tell you , gold

Lol biggie ...I have a friend like that ...everytime we used to go to beach and he would take off his shirt , I would wait like 5 minutes and then yell out loud , hey why did you put a sweater on for the beach ...

:D:D I don't like you.

:wacko:

I know of one guy who in fact shaves his chest or at the least he used to ( he did have an excuse as he was a body builder years ago ) ... This is despicable behavior ( for non body builders at the least ) ...I do not believe the proud huddlers do such a thing , correct ?

Hope not

stop beating around the bush, just PM whomper directly and tell him how much you love his hairy chest (and ass, and back, and knuckles, palms...) and how bummed you'd be if he shaved it.