[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Short Update on Clubfoothead's Baby

alchico

John,

I wish you and your family the best. I will pray for your family and the new baby for some positive news. Hang in there buddy, there are a lot of people here pulling for you guys.

+1, hang in there John!

Al

Thanks for the update - I wish it was better. If you're prepared to be treasurer, I'm prepared to chip in again as I'll bet will be true for a ton of people here.

Club

My thoughts and best wishes are with you and yours.

I currently have enough to cover his current hospital expenses. If more is needed at a later date, i'll definately be here to gather the funds.

Talked to club this afternoon and he said he finally got some rest. His wifes on bedrest until monday and he's taking care of his daughter. He said he just put her down for a nap and was gonna go wash his car to keep himself busy. I think the hardest part for him right now is the "just waiting around for resuts" part. There is nothing you can do and that can be the toughest part to get through.

Keep sending prayers and well wishes as i know they Help!!!