[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Limbaugh donation at 4.2 million right now

polksalet

Wow, how noble and not self-serving in any way.

Much as I think Limbaugh is a douchebag who is a pox on the country, the senators who took the time to do this need a :D and :D "THIS IS WHAT I'M PAYING YOU FOR!??!!?"

Much as I think Limbaugh is a douchebag who is a pox on the country, the senators who took the time to do this need a :D and :D "THIS IS WHAT I'M PAYING YOU FOR!??!!?"

Agreed, as long as you include the 341 House members who took time out to condemn MoveOn.org.

Hard to believe someone who calls folks in uniform who do not agree with the current administration as "phony soldiers" is claiming to be the victim here.

:D Who did that? I know Rush didn't.

Sure he did.

RUSH ARCHIVE: It's not possible intellectually to follow these people.

CALLER: No, it's not. And what's really funny is they never talk to real soldiers. They like to pull these soldiers that come up out of the blue and spout to the media.

RUSH: The phony soldiers.

CALLER: The phony soldiers. If you talk to any real soldier and they're proud to serve, they want to be over in Iraq, they understand their sacrifice and they're willing to sacrifice for the country.

RUSH: They joined to be in Iraq.

RUSH: It's frustrating and maddening, and why they must be kept in the minority. I want to thank you, Mike, for calling. I appreciate it very much.

He did attempt to spin it after the fact, saying he meant one particular guy, Jesse MacBeth. But for a fellow who prides himself on the accuracy and meaning of his words that plural form is pretty damming. He clearly meant more than one, despite his assertions he didn't.

:wacko:

Hero worship hits a wall ...

Not even close to being a hero of mine. :wacko:

I listened to that show. Did you? The people trying to analyze his meaning obviously didn't listen to the fact that he was talking about MacBeth before and after the "supposed incident".

Sorry to break it to you Savage. Rush is an American soldier hating hack job and unfortunately Bush was a close 2nd for the Nobel Peace Prize after his jaw dropping rendition of My Pet Goat.

We'll get em next year! :D

Riiiiiiiiiight. I'll just trust your completely objective opinion here. Tool. :D

Wow, how noble and not self-serving in any way.

For some reason, I remember you as being one of the guys that was hanging all over Vicks nutsack when he donated $5 or $10 grand to VaTech after the shootings ... when a few other huddlers and I said that his gift was a nice gesture but it should have been handled differently (either more money or in a matching gifts form).

And now you're busting Limbaugh's balls over figuring out a way to get several million dollars in the hands of a charity that supports the families of our men and women in the military?

Again, I may be misremembering your involvment (or lack thereof) in the Vick donation debate, but if I'm right, it's hard to view your comment here as being anything other than a bit disingenuous and narrowminded.