[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate Tom Brady

Pirate lookin' at 40

i hate him and all the patriots

this dude in my league started all 3 of the pats receivers

meanwhile i have wayne, roy williams, bowe and cant get anything from them

Agree. I was in Disneyworld last week and I saw so many people wearing Patriot crap that I thought I was actually in New England. 7 years ago I wouldn't have seen anyone wearing Patriot crap. But, I'm sure none of these people would admit to being bandwagon jumpers.

In defense of New England, I don't think they have much of a running game to go to with the injuries they have at RB. They generally use their passing game as their running game through short passes and bubble screens. In the NFL, you can blow big leads by letting up too early. As much as I hate to see it, I didn't really see a problem with them still trying to put points on the board.

If you can't beat them, then join them. Never too late to be a Patriots fan.

So when did you join them?

Or are you yet another one that has "always" been a Pats fan?

I hate Tom Brady because he has been a key part of 3 SB winning teams.

I hate Tom Brady because he bangs supermodels.

I hate Tom Brady because he is a good-looking guy with great hair.

I hate Tom Brady because he went to a better/more prestigious school than I did.

I hate Tom Brady because he will have tens of millions of dollars banked when his playing career is done.

Actually, I don't begrudge Brady any of this - lucky stiff. At least I was smart enough to hitch my wagon to him in a few of my leagues. :D

I think Belichick will go ou tof his way to help Brady break Mannings TD record for passing TD's in a season ..especially since it is Manning and colts record

otherwise i simply dont understand up by 35 and still throwing and throwing and throwing

When the other team stops trying to come back and win, it's time to start the leg hump in the middle of the field. Teams just don't seem to give up with a half + left to play...