[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does everybody

nuke'em ttg

Hiring a cleaning service is the only way to fly. Some of the best money we spend. Neither my wife or I have the free time to keep the house as clean as we'd like and even if we did why the hell would we want to spend it scrubbing the freaking toilet.

Just like everything else, you need to value your free time at least as much per hour as you make doing your job. We pay what amounts to about $10-$12 hour to have our house cleaned. That is far less than either of us would accept to pick up some extra work and wasting all day Saturday cleaning your house or mowing your lawn is no different than that.

my wife just got one and now she's sittin in my chair........this is bullchit

Tell her to get out of your chair..Tell her if she wants to sit down you will wipe a seat off for her..Then wipe your face..

Edited by whomper

Hiring a cleaning service is the only way to fly. Some of the best money we spend. Neither my wife or I have the free time to keep the house as clean as we'd like and even if we did why the hell would we want to spend it scrubbing the freaking toilet.

Just like everything else, you need to value your free time at least as much per hour as you make doing your job. We pay what amounts to about $10-$12 hour to have our house cleaned. That is far less than either of us would accept to pick up some extra work and wasting all day Saturday cleaning your house or mowing your lawn is no different than that.

Unless you clean as you go. I dont feel the need to hire anyone to clean up after me. Actually, smoking a joint and rearanging/cleaning can be rather theraputic on occasion.

Unless you clean as you go. I dont feel the need to hire anyone to clean up after me. Actually, smoking a joint and rearanging/cleaning can be rather theraputic on occasion.

Do you bleach the shower, vacuum, dust, mop the kitchen, scrub the toilets as you go? I get the whole bit about picking up your crap.

Do you bleach the shower, vacuum, dust, mop the kitchen, scrub the toilets as you go? I get the whole bit about picking up your crap.

That stuff requires hash

How about windows? Our house has some big ass windows. They clean everything. We only have them come every two weeks. We clean up a bit before they arrive so they are not wasting time doing the easy stuff.

Some of the best money spent in our household. Plus, one of the cleaners is pretty hot.. :D

I happened to be at a best bud's family gathering and they were talking about cleaning the family lake cabin. His great aunt (85 or so at the time), rest her soul now, told us how she wished she could still do speed. Her husband, rest his soul, was a doctor and prescribed speed for her back in the 50s. She informed us, with great pride, that she would clean the whole house top to bottom in one day and night and the windows have never been that clean since they made it illegal. :D

Edited by The Irish Doggy

I happened to be at a best bud's family gathering and they were talking about cleaning the family lake cabin. His great aunt (85 or so at the time), rest her soul now, told us how she wished she could still do speed. Her husband, rest his soul, was a doctor and prescribed speed for her back in the 50s. She informed us, with great pride, that she would clean the whole house top to bottom in one day and night and the windows have never been that clean since they made it illegal. :D

:D ...........Ya Know i think alot of speed and alcohol went down in those days...........my wifes mom was a speed freak and her dad smoked the tree and drank ........i'm a graduate of the fetal alcohol syndrome and couldn't feel better..........Do whop do whop

that makes sense and all....but at least to me personally, there's something a little weird about paying someone to clean up after you in your own home. can't really even pinpoint why i feel that way, but i do :D

So here's my maid story for today.

The lady came by to clean our house today, and when we come home, there is a note saying that we must have forgotten we were cooking, but not to worry because she turned it off. Big smile.

Yeah, she shut off the crock pot that was slow cooking a roast and potatoes for dinner. Not only do we have no dinner, but the roast is ruined after sitting out at room temp all day. How do you get to be a maid and not know what a crock pot is?

Maid - cleaning lady walked in on me as i sat on a toilet with bathroom door open in a hotel room in Geneva a few years back ...she screamed , then i screamed , and then she screamed again and walked out

hate being interrupted when i am on the bowl ...even worse when i am on a foreign bowl