[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats up Boys long time since Vegas

A.T.a.M

Hey guys how the hell is everybody? Sorry I haven't been on here for awile. Its been busy with Mountain Biking, Red Sox, Halo 3 and new crazy chick all in that order. If you guys forgot who I am I am Adam, Darin's friend. You remember a little A.T.M? You guys can ask Darin about the crazy chick :D

So is everybody doing allright in the FFL, partying, pooonane, and work? I saw Darin a couple weeks ago and asked how come I haven't been on here so now I am back in the groove.

Allright everybody have fun and take your hands out of your pants...

Peace :D

Edited by A.T.a.M

Been laying low since Vegas too, spending most of my free time with the little dude and getting back into shape. I'm about 11lbs lighter since Vegas.

That'll all change come Thanksgiving though. :D

I saw you lose about 3 lbs after that last shot of Jaeger

Been laying low since Vegas too, spending most of my free time with the little dude and getting back into shape.

:puffingup6'5frame:

:D

I saw you lose about 3 lbs after that last shot of Jaeger

:D On his shoes...:wacko:

Yo Adam...I've been flying in to Burbank and San Diego the last couple of weeks...where ya at so I can give ya a call one of these trips!

Edited by I Like Soup

:D

:highfive:

I kind of liked the look on your face and expression after the inital shot of Patron before I met Whomper at the airport :D

:wacko:

I couldn't see it but I sure felt it.

Damn near knocked me on my ass...and did I learn, nahhhhhh, I proceeded to do about 7 more shots within the next few hours. :wacko:

I was just so proud to have bought The Twiley the shot that temporarily did you in..In honor I left the puke on my shoes and put it in a clear case in my family room..Was that cheese fries ?

I was just so proud to have bought The Twiley the shot that temporarily did you in..In honor I left the puke on my shoes and put it in a clear case in my family room..Was that cheese fries ?

I love how you used the word temporarily. :wacko:

PUKE AND RALLY!!!! :D

I think it was a slice of pizza. :D

yea I live in the C.M. but if your coming in on the Diego I may meet you up in San Diego if your coming in on the weekend. Dude the Gas Lamp District in San Diego is lotsa fun and good talent roams there!

Good hearing from you all, Twiley staying home? Wow you are reformed until next year when you come back out to Vegas again then you will put all that weight on in one weekend. I remember that crazy chick at the bar at Orleans was she the one with the lesbian butch girlfriend? The somewhat cute girl was ready to party :D:D .

I just won a bet from Darin over the world series so I am stoked. Dude owes me a dinner at Garfs.