[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can you believe the nerve of some people?

Fanantic

I was offered Gates for R.Moss & A.Peterson. This was a counter offer for B.Watson & A.Johnson for Gates.

I really don't understand how some owners even offer such unreasonable trades. WOW! :D

I would take the first exit out of that league if tools like that are dumping players.

I was offered Gates for R.Moss & A.Peterson. This was a counter offer for B.Watson & A.Johnson for Gates.

I really don't understand how some owners even offer such unreasonable trades. WOW! :D

i think he was giving you a bit of your own medicine back....

You wanted him to take a broken down AJ and a broken down Watson for GATES?

So he in turn said FU with his counter

I would take the first exit out of that league if tools like that are dumping players.

Nobody is dumping players, It was a ridiculous counter to a very questionable initial offer (2 injured players for the best TE in football)

Keg you beat me to it :D

Edited by alchico

i think he was giving you a bit of your own medicine back....

You wanted him to take a broken down AJ and a broken down Watson for GATES?

So he in turn said FU with his counter

AJ broken down? Maybe in week 3, but he's at 85% now and will be at 100% by the time he takes the field.

Watson, on the other hand participated in jumping drills this past week. Besides, how can you trust NE injury reports anyway?

AJ broken down? Maybe in week 3, but he's at 85% now and will be at 100% by the time he takes the field.

Watson, on the other hand participated in jumping drills this past week. Besides, how can you trust NE injury reports anyway?

AJ may not be at 100% the rest of the year.

Watson awas limited Wednesday, but couldn't go Friday, and was downgraded.

And you want him to seriously consider trading the best TE in football for those two?

Your rationale is completely wacked.

You are wrong here. Plain and simple.

:D

now my question is...if AJ will be 100% and since you cant trust NE reports just why do you want to trade both AJ and Watson :D

AJ may not be at 100% the rest of the year.

Watson awas limited Wednesday, but couldn't go Friday, and was downgraded.

And you want him to seriously consider trading the best TE in football for those two?

Do you (when you trade) give the advantage to the other guy or yourself? My offer may have been questionable, but his was ridiculous that's all I'm saying.

Coach Gary Kubiak told the Houston Chronicle that Johnson (knee) will return Week 11.

By then, Matt Schaub should be healthy also. You won't get anywhere near the production you expected from Johnson this season, but that all will be forgotten if he finishes well and gives you a big boost in the playoffs.

The Boston Globe speculates Watson's absence from Friday's practice could have been a precaution.

Edited by Fanantic

Do you (when you trade) give the advantage to the other guy or yourself? My offer may have been questionable, but his was ridiculous that's all I'm saying.

actually when I trade I am looking to improve my team but that doesnt mean that I am trying to screw the other owner

???????????

the title of this thread is : Can you believe the nerve of some people?

just saying maybe you should look in the mirror is all

I don't need AJ. IMO my WR is fairly solid. If I can steal Gates, good for me.

nuff said

Edited by keggerz

My R/bs in my local league this year were Ronnie Brown, S.Morris, Gore, MJD & L.Jordan. Gore & MJD were keepers. Needless to say, I'm looking to building for next season. I've had offers for trades like yours for a few weeks now and yes, I consider them trying to steal. Don't offer garbage if you don't want it back.

your original offer was a joke. he could have posted your offer on this board and asked us if we could believe the nerve of some people.

your offer was insulting. i don't blame him for sending you back a crap counter offer. thats what you sent him!!!

All I see is a bunch of self proclaimed "experts" telling me about my crap offer. Whenever a player the caliber of Gates is involved, getting him on your team via a trade is always a "steal".

Most players at this point of the season are banged up and sore. Gates is one play away from being "broken" himself. I get assumptions on the other owners motive, and told that my trade offer is the same as his: 1706 total yards 17 TD's is not the same as 484 total yards and 8 TD's.

How can any of you presume to know that his team is not going to benifit at all from my offer? Again it was assumed he was just saying FU, but in reality he thinks that Gates is worth way more than he actually is.

My team is my sig. Nobdody has looked at it and said what they think is fair.

All I see is a bunch of self proclaimed "experts" telling me about my crap offer. Whenever a player the caliber of Gates is involved, getting him on your team via a trade is always a "steal".

Most players at this point of the season are banged up and sore. Gates is one play away from being "broken" himself. I get assumptions on the other owners motive, and told that my trade offer is the same as his: 1706 total yards 17 TD's is not the same as 484 total yards and 8 TD's.

How can any of you presume to know that his team is not going to benifit at all from my offer? Again it was assumed he was just saying FU, but in reality he thinks that Gates is worth way more than he actually is.

My team is my sig. Nobdody has looked at it and said what they think is fair.

oh i have looked at your team in your sig....you have not given us his team....and you are still out on an island by yourself on this one....spin it however you want to try and rationalize it in your own head but your offer was crap.

you also lost me with your statement: "self proclaimed experts" I didnt see a single person claim to be an expert on anything....all anyone did was agree that your trade was crap so if disagreeing with you makes someone an expert then yeah there are tons of experts here

Edited by keggerz

All I see is a bunch of self proclaimed "experts" telling me about my crap offer.

If you don't want to hear something negative, you should keep your bogus trade offers secret.