[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL Lineup Submission Question

Tford

It's 11 am (MST) and I turn on MFL Gameday as usual and update the starters. I'm watching the games into the afternoon (about 4 pm MST) and I see that our commish has left Joseph Addai on his bench in favor of K Jones and A Peterson. I scoff at the choice and move on. By this time, Addai has already amassed 100 rec yds and a score.

Now after the DAL-PHI game (About 9 pm MST), I see that Addai has magically inserted himself into the starting lineup. So I check the starting lineups and a read this under his lineup.

Submitted Sun Nov 4 8:44:48 p.m. MT 2007

Odd time to submit a lineup especially when they lock after the first kickoff.

My question is; does the lineup submission time change when the commish forces a player in after kickoff? It is possible that my Gameday app screwed up and did not update his lineup change properly I guess.

I'd rather not stir the pot unless I am 100% sure that someone happened that shouldn't as this is the first time I've noticed anything.

TIA

Definitely sounds suspect. Go to your league home page and look at the transactions. Select "all" transactions for "all" teams. I believe that will show you when lineups were submitted with a time stamp.

i think that only shows for the team you are logged in as but not 100% sure

but i do know you can have prefs set to email you your opponents lineup and any changes...but that wont do him any good this week

Edited by keggerz

Waiver requests, lineup submissions and trade proposals are only displayed to the franchise owner(s) directly involved, and the league commissioner. Other franchise owners cannot see those records.

Crap. It doesn't work unless you are the commish.

Time to contact the Commish and check with him first before making a major stink. Definitely sounds like something funny's going on.

Time to contact the Commish and check with him first before making a major stink. Definitely sounds like something funny's going on.

+1

No doubt, this seems fishy and is in need of questioning. He may not have been near a computer to make the actual submission before kickoff but alerted his opponent of his intent to play Addai in the interim. Then he added Addai to the lineup at the time you saw stamped above.

If he did not at least alert his opponent before kickoff, this is a BS move and he needs to go.

Don't know what site you use, but in ours (Fanball) there is a Lineup Log and a Change Log that are both viewable by all members of the league. They will show if and when lineups changed, each week, for each team, and whether the change was made by a Commissioner. There's got to be a paper trail... Get your proof and confront the Commish offline. Give him an opportunity to save face before you blow him off the map in front of everyone else!

The Gameday Lineup doesn't change until you update the starters. Any lineup changes after you do that don't show up until the next time you update the starters.

You mentioned that the lineups are supposed to be locked at the first kickoff, so it looks like bs to me.

Got it somewhat cleared up; Commish said that he was submitting week 10 lineup and accidentally resubmitted week 9 lineup. Although it sounds like BS, I believe him as many of his past week's lineups were submitted the Sunday before.

However, this brought up the issue for him trolling around the league site under Commish tag. And that one is being adressed, thanks for the help guys.