[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Place all your whines here.

Ramhock

Can the NFL just sit Travis Henry the F@ck down. This dude is killing me. Will he start, won't he start. When he does start he can't complete a full game. Will he be suspended or not? I had to trade one of my best WRs for a lesser one and S. Young. Get this guy off the freakin field....

Lost CJ and LJ in the same week. I don't even know half the people on my team anymore.

Oh yeah. F'ing WEstbrook killed me in two leagues.

Edited by Kid Cid

Lost CJ and LJ in the same week. I don't even know half the people on my team anymore.

Oh yeah. F'ing WEstbrook killed me in two leagues.

+1.

CJ and LJ in 1 league (didnt play westbrook)

CJ and I played Westbrook

FF sucks. I really hate losing or winning on garbage points. I mean I will accept the W/L but it just sucks. Especially last night when McSucky threw 1 yard dumps to Westbrook for no reason. Andy Reid is a moran and McNabb blows. If you keep your starts in there at least try to win and not just dump off to kill clock. Your high draft pick rookie can do that for you and gain little experience.

I got beat by RON DAYNE with a little Brees thrown in..

The Westbrook catches won the game for me. Pretty dirty...but so was J. Jones getting 16 points as well as Detroit getting 30 defensive points.

I don't feel too bad.

This stuff tends to even out over time...but that's easier to say when you win. :D

Edited by TTU33

How the hell does Jamal Lewis only have 37 rushing yards and end up with 4 freaking touchdowns? Seriously? Is the other RB on incentive pay and they just hate him?

A couple of those were Winslow receptions where he was down just short of the goal line, then they gave the ball to Lewis.

Edited by Big John

A couple of those were Winslow receptions where he was down just short of the goal line, then they gave the ball to Lewis.

:D I did not need to hear that! Despite AP and some decent numbers from others on my team, I still need Big Ben and Holmes to have good games. A few Winslow TDs would have really changed things! Damn it all.

Oh, and my team has been a complete MASH unit. Already lost Ronnie Brown and Deuce for the year. Bulger was my 1st QB drafted, and CJ was my 3rd pick overall (thought it appears he'll be OK?).

Edited by detlef