[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Derek Anderson is the man

CaP'N GRuNGe

And like an idiot I listened to all of the "experts" and started Bulger over Anderson

I am cutting Bulger this week so that I don't get tempted into another bonehead move like this. DA will not be back on my bench.

2 TD already versus Pitt:

Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT

D. Anderson 8/11 58 2 0

Appears to be the real deal. I was sick after watching the Browns beat the Hawks last week, but after seeing the Browns rip through the Steel curtain in the 1st quarter, I'm beginning to wonder how good this offense really is.

And like an idiot I listened to all of the "experts" and started Bulger over Anderson

I am cutting Bulger this week so that I don't get tempted into another bonehead move like this. DA will not be back on my bench.

be nice to see braylon get in on some of this action tho...

Is he blanketed or what? Getting any looks?

Anderson just threw one to Edwards in the EZ, but it was high.

Caught another one but was out of bounds in the EZ...hmmm...might have caught that one (might have gotten both feet [toes] down) after seeing the replay. Play is being challenged

Edited by Gunther

I think he is much-deserving of a pro-bowl spot, behind Brady and slightly ahead of Manning

Well, Anderson is definitely in the mix, but, I'd say Roethisberger is as well. He entered this game 2nd in the NFL in both QB Rating and TD passes.

Well, Anderson is definitely in the mix, but, I'd say Roethisberger is as well. He entered this game 2nd in the NFL in both QB Rating and TD passes.

You're right, I forgot about Big Ben:

Brady 1

Anderson 2

Big Ben 3

(sorry Manning)

this will never happen, though

Yea, that should be over turned, refs blew that one.

Yep, definitely a TD. This has to feel good for the Browns and their fans. The Steelers have absolutely owned them for a LONG, LONG time. I"m impressed, and I'm just hoping the Steelers can claw back into this one.

If he stops sucking donkey balls against the porous Cleveland defense that will help his cause.

Wouldn't say Roethlisberger is sucking, other than one bad pass. The defense hasn't shown up in this one.

I benched DA in the one league I own him because I thought the matchup was bad. I won't bench DA again this year.