[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classy

keggerz

Ok..back in ..sorry I lied :D

You think that what bundy did was wrong only because it was illegal....and that is it. You must think abortion is perfectly hunky dorry because it is legal? So you are a relativist?

You are trying to draw a comparison between rape/murder and running up the score? Are you serious? That's what you're trying to do here? Well, if that's the case, this warrants no further discussion because our opinions are on complete opposite sides of the spectrum and we're clearly not going to get anywhere here.

But thanks for the civil discussion, it's always refreshing when things don't resort to name calling and insults.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 6 or 7 years it will be very interesting to see how many Patsy fans are still cruising these boards and shouting to the rooftops.... after Belichick has moved on.... after Brady has had one too many shoulder injuries and retired.... after Moss and the other cast of characters they have plugged in have all gone their way.... and the Jets, Bills, or Dolphins have laid claim to the AFC East - perhaps then we will have peace.

But then again they will most likely still haunt us with stories of how their team was the BEST of all time and how we MUST all praise them if we are "true" football fans

Well, listen up jackholes. :D I hate your team now and will still hate them in 10 years when they suck and are at the bottom of the NFL food chain like they used to be. What goes around comes around.

<-------- Biggest bandwagon fan of the Pats here. I'll take 6 or 7 more years of NFL superiority before I become a huge fan of either The Bills, Phins, or Jets. In the meantime let this bandwagoner relish the success of what is known as The New England Patriots. Have a nice Turkey Day.

<-------- Biggest bandwagon fan of the Pats here. I'll take 6 or 7 more years of NFL superiority before I become a huge fan of either The Bills, Phins, or Jets. In the meantime let this bandwagoner relish the success of what is known as The New England Pasterisks. Have a nice Turkey Day.

Fixed :D

Thanks, I won't sleep for a week. :D

See, the mistake you made was not closing the window as soon as you saw the title.

Now the question must be asked....how did Manyoudoh find that.

Oh....BTW...

You're all haters.

You're all just jealous.

The Patriots are the bestest team evah.

Tom Brady Rulez.

Bill Belichick makes Einstein look dumb.

Randy Moss is Smaat.

:D

The Patriots are so annoying that they've already come out with a 'fight song' video...........

WARNING: Mild, but, if you work in an open office, turn down your volume :D

what in the hell were you searching for, when you came across that little gem?

nevermind, i'd rather not know.

See, the mistake you made was not closing the window as soon as you saw the title.

Oh....BTW...

You're all haters.

You're all just jealous.

The Patriots are the bestest team evah.

Tom Brady Rulez.

Bill Belichick makes Einstein look dumb.

Randy Moss is Smaat.

:wacko:

:D I like your new user name too :D

what in the hell were you searching for, when you came across that little gem?

nevermind, i'd rather not know.

My co-worker sent it to me. He is a Redskins fan, and it was posted on the Redskins message board as "Cowboys tribute video"

Oh, who am I kidding, I found it during my daily search of gay pron............. :D

The Patriots are so annoying that they've already come out with a 'fight song' video...........

WARNING: Mild, but, if you work in an open office, turn down your volume :D

This might also qualify as a very fitting soundtrack to your poetry.

You are trying to draw a comparison between rape/murder and running up the score? Are you serious? That's what you're trying to do here? Well, if that's the case, this warrants no further discussion because our opinions are on complete opposite sides of the spectrum and we're clearly not going to get anywhere here.

But thanks for the civil discussion, it's always refreshing when things don't resort to name calling and insults.

I am not trying to compare the two...they are apples and oranges...but I was addressing the issue of what you said. Simply put you said that because it is perfectly legal and not against the rules...it must be correct. My statement is that something may be perfectly legal under the law...but still be morally questionable. That said, we will probably agree to disagree here!