[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is New England Winning Yet?

Egret

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Philly doesn't score another point.

I do believe NE should at least ATTEMPT to run. But they are so "eff the world", I don't believe they will...

Or maybe they will.

I feel elated that the Eagles are doing so well...but yet so confused that I feel that way. :D

I can't believe going into the 4th quarter and The Birds are winning. inf'ncredible!

Three times on the last patriot drive before half there were questionable calls. The first was on the spot of the ball on that 3rd down Welcher catch. The replay showed he had it in his back arm when hit, and they have him the spot on the front of his body. Unfortunately it was in the last 2 minutes so Ried couldn't challenge it. The Eagles got hosed when Cole was drawn offsides by Brady. It was clear that Brady should have been called for false start, but the refs huddled up and decided they were going to swing on Brady's jock like almost everyone else. They also got screwed by the no review on the TD, even though it probably was a TD.

To be fair, the offensive PI call on Moss in the endzone was pretty questionable.