[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Steelers cheated on Monday night.

Skippy

It has come to my attention, (I missed it during the game), that our punter, Daniel Sepulveda, took a towel out during the game winning field goal, (he was the holder), and tried to dry up the field. The referee snatched the towel from him and told him that he could not do that. Too late, the towel was already soaked and did the job.

It has come to my attention, (I missed it during the game), that our punter, Daniel Sepulveda, took a towel out during the game winning field goal, (he was the holder), and tried to dry up the field. The referee snatched the towel from him and told him that he could not do that. Too late, the towel was already soaked and did the job.

Its ok I got over it with the superbowl I can careless against regular season

:D

First it was the refs making calls for the Steelers and now they were allowed to use illegal items to win a game. Unreal!! :D

Edited by irish