[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Vikings

jaxfactor

I need something out of their defense to make LT not need to carry my team tomorrow night. They've been a big let down this far. Not what I was expecting. Hopefully for them, and me, they'll turn things up in the second half.

+1 I'm in exactly the same boat.

I am struggling tonight. I have been a Vikes fan all my life, I am in my Championship with my opponent having Minnesota D and Chestor Taylor playing. At the half, I am 21 points ahead. I can't believe I am rooting against my homer team. God I hate FF

I need something out of their defense to make LT not need to carry my team tomorrow night. They've been a big let down this far. Not what I was expecting. Hopefully for them, and me, they'll turn things up in the second half.
+1 I'm in exactly the same boat.

I'm looking at the same guys from another angle. I got AP/AD going tonight and a 13 point lead and my superbowl competition has LT tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure I need more than a 14 pt cushion.

So is whether the O-line or D-line jumped first. It just seems ridiculous to me that you can challenge one penalty but not others. Are there any others at all?

SInce those plays cannot be reviewed, gonna go with "no".