[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Las Vegas

Zooty

I will be out there starting Feb. 17th to the 21st. Leave some money there for me.

And the Robins should be there to help split the $$$ zooty leaves!

Zooty....too bad you couldn't have waited a couple of weeks.

BTW, Skip, I'll finalize by Friday! God willin' and the river don't rise (actually snow is a potential problem) :D

Any other Huddlers want to meet up w/ us????

Man oh man, when I noticed that Soup and Bushwacked posted in this thread then they mention the Twiley and I thought for a minute that there were others in my huddle family on the way down to the meca.

We have played some mad blackjack and even some crazy dice together. I am already so looking forward to September. Maybe we can even get Sky to come back down there.

Edited by Skippy

I have a local group of friends that wants to head out. One is trying to push for sometime in the next few weeks, but I'm wanting to wait until March and hit up Vegas during March madness... plus that is enough time so that my wife won't be upset if I take off again for a weekend, but give me plenty of time between that trip and September.

Man oh man, when I noticed that Soup and Bushwacked posted in this thread then they mention the Twiley and I thought for a minute that there were others in my huddle family on the way down to the meca.

We have played some mad blackjack and even some crazy dice together. I am already so looking forward to September. Maybe we can even get Sky to come back down there.

Yeah, you ended up having to leave way too early this past year...we will have to put it on the calendar for an all nighter! :D

Man...major nightmares w/ Travelocity! Those fuggers have their heads up there ass! After I made the resvers. I found extra charges on a card they rejected! :D:D:wacko: More later! But for right now.............Fu_k Travelocity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rocknrobn26

Did someone say Vegas?

Hells yeah, I can't wait for September. We'll hit up Seamless again...first bottle is on me. :wacko:

Only a $325 markup :D

<twiley>I think I just threw up in my mouth a little<twiley>

:D

Throw up one time in 7 years and this is how I'm immortalized. :D

Fixed

I still think there's some residue on my shoes. :D

Your tequila shot started it all. ;)

Hells yeah, I can't wait for September. We'll hit up Seamless again...first bottle is on me. :D

Only a $325 markup :D

Throw up one time in 7 years and this is how I'm immortalized. ;)

I still think there's some residue on my shoes. :D

Your tequila shot started it all. :headbang:

Real men go to Vegas in February! I call wuss!!!! :wacko::D

Confirmed...I'll be in Vegas Feb 1st-4th with 25 other people. We have reserved a hugh table at the Hofbrau House to watch the Super Bowl!!

:D

Don't you live in the same city as the Superbowl?

That's like flying out of New Orleans and going to Tulsa for Mardi Gras. :D

Oh, well I guess I do. :D

Well, as a season ticket holder, I didn't get drawn for Super Bowl so there goes one option for making money on the game. The other, renting my house out, just looks to be a little too intrusive...

I wouldn't go that far, sir. I've never been in a city with a Super Bowl, but I imagine it can be both fun and hectic. But as I'm sure you know, Vegas is a great place to be for anything NFL-related. I don't blame the Soupster for jetting out of the host city to spend SB in Vegas. I'm actually jealous. Oh wait, I'll be on Bourbon St. for the Super Bowl. :D

I wouldn't go that far, sir. I've never been in a city with a Super Bowl, but I imagine it can be both fun and hectic. But as I'm sure you know, Vegas is a great place to be for anything NFL-related. I don't blame the Soupster for jetting out of the host city to spend SB in Vegas. I'm actually jealous. Oh wait, I'll be on Bourbon St. for the Super Bowl. :D

Soup is nowhere near the Super Bowl, what with him living in Chandler and the University of Phoenix Stadium being clear on the other side of the Valley...

Soup is nowhere near the Super Bowl, what with him living in Chandler and the University of Phoenix Stadium being clear on the other side of the Valley...

:D Well I was assuming he'd head to a sports bar or something like that near all the action if in fact he stayed in town. Not like he could stay home... what, without a coffee table and all. :D