[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GAY,...I mean...kickball update...

I Like Soup

I'm sure y'all are waiting for an update...:D

So I go to the rules clinic and pickup game the week before the season starts. After the rules clinic, one of the head people says, "ok, before we split off and get a game going, lets play some flipcup!". I'm like...:D...sweet! A drinking game before the games, this is a good sign. Anyway, many people brought coolers of beer, were bringing their beers out in to the field, etc. Great fun.

Anyway, after the game, it was decided to go to a sponsor bar on Mill Avenue here in Tempe (read: a college strip of bars much like 6th street in Austin). We go to the bar and have drinks, then make our way to an Irish pub and close it down...nice.

So, evidently, I was placed on the longest running team in the area that are known as the team that just likes to go out and have a good time. The team name is the Pink Tacos (yes, our team shirts will be pink :wacko:) and they don't have base coaches, they have shot coaches! :D So if you make it to first, you get a shot, and if you make it to third, you get another! This team has been known to bring a keg and place it at second base for keg stands, take lawn chairs to the outfield, etc. Did I mention there is a healthy stable of fine looking young ladies on this team? Oh yeah, a gold mine...sweet. :pantsgettingtight:

It may prove to be difficult to not become an alcoholic...what have you gotten me in to darin? :D

I imagine it's like volleyball. Hawt, fit, toned tan wimmin everywhere. Me likey. But I could never wear a pink shirt. I prefer to go shirtless and show off my Burt Reynolds hairy chest. The ladies dig that. Oh yes.

NTTAWWT.

Edited by TimC

I imagine it's like volleyball. Hawt, fit, toned tan wimmin everywhere. Me likey. But I could never wear a pink shirt. I prefer to go shirtless and show off my Burt Reynolds hairy chest. The ladies dig that. Oh yes.

NTTAWWT.

You mean like spain? :D

Actually, they had a pretty funny story where they brought a blow up sheep sex toy and put a shot glass in its ass and everyone was doing shots with the sheep...:D

You mean like spain? :D

Actually, they had a pretty funny story where they brought a blow up sheep sex toy and put a shot glass in its ass and everyone was doing shots with the sheep...:D

Darin probably didn't tell you this:

When you get hit in the nuts with a ball, and you WILL get hit in the nuts with a ball, don't shake it off like it's nothing. Roll around on the floor screaming about your ridiculously large balls hurting. The chicks will come running to help. Trust me.

Darin probably didn't tell you this:

When you get hit in the nuts with a ball, and you WILL get hit in the nuts with a ball, don't shake it off like it's nothing. Roll around on the floor screaming about your ridiculously large balls hurting. The chicks will come running to help. Trust me.

:D Only an un-athletic moran allows the ball to slam him in the cajones.

I'm sure y'all are waiting for an update...:D

So I go to the rules clinic and pickup game the week before the season starts. After the rules clinic, one of the head people says, "ok, before we split off and get a game going, lets play some flipcup!". I'm like...:D...sweet! A drinking game before the games, this is a good sign. Anyway, many people brought coolers of beer, were bringing their beers out in to the field, etc. Great fun.

Anyway, after the game, it was decided to go to a sponsor bar on Mill Avenue here in Tempe (read: a college strip of bars much like 6th street in Austin). We go to the bar and have drinks, then make our way to an Irish pub and close it down...nice.

So, evidently, I was placed on the longest running team in the area that are known as the team that just likes to go out and have a good time. The team name is the Pink Tacos (yes, our team shirts will be pink :wacko:) and they don't have base coaches, they have shot coaches! :D So if you make it to first, you get a shot, and if you make it to third, you get another! This team has been known to bring a keg and place it at second base for keg stands, take lawn chairs to the outfield, etc. Did I mention there is a healthy stable of fine looking young ladies on this team? Oh yeah, a gold mine...sweet. :pantsgettingtight:

It may prove to be difficult to not become an alcoholic...what have you gotten me in to darin? :D

If I joined a league like that, divorce would be imminent.

are known as the team that just likes to go out and have a good time.
You mean to tell me that there are teams that take kickball seriously?!?
The team name is the Pink Tacos
They didn't select you to be their mascot, did they? Edited by wiegie