[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clinton campaign = Titanic

budlitebrad

brillant :D

It’s not brilliance as much as reality. George W. Bush expanded federal govt. at historical levels and Hillary would almost certainly carry that torch. She is an establishment politician who certainly isn’t liberal and won’t rock the boat that much on the current Iraqi situation. Of course she doesn’t seem like someone you could drink a beer with and she can’t whore out the Religious Right as effectively as the last administration. Luckily for us, America isn’t falling for it.

If you voted for Bush twice, I can’t see why you wouldn’t want Hilary elected.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. This reeks of desperation and somebody who isn't fit to lead the country.

I agree. I saw yesterday she was talking like Dick Cheney playing the fear card. I think Obama is popular because people are really tired of this and tired of gridlock.

They just can't get it in their heads W. is gone. This election is not about George Bush. Another mistake dems make.

I think you're very wrong.

This election is heavily about the effect of George Bush.

And don't ever talk about the mistakes of "dems" if you voted for GW in 2004. You should be forced to wear a stone of shame around your neck as far as I'm concerned. Dem mistakes... :D Anyone got a mirror?

Wow. This reeks of desperation and somebody who isn't fit to lead the country.

I agree. I saw yesterday she was talking like Dick Cheney playing the fear card. I think Obama is popular because people are really tired of this and tired of gridlock.

Somewhat unfair to blame Clinton for an introduction made by someone else.

Somewhat unfair to blame Clinton for an introduction made by someone else.

Only a few hours later, she brought up the civil rights legislation herself in remarks to a Fox News correspondent.

Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama have been in a running feud arising from her suggestion at Saturday’s debate that he was raising “false hope.”

Mr. Obama responded that Mr. Kennedy did not decide going to the moon was a false hope and that Martin Luther King, Jr. did not see ending segregation as such.

“Dr. King’s dream began to be realized when President Johnson passed the Civil Rights Act,” Mrs. Clinton said when asked about Mr. Obama’s rejoinder by Fox’s Major Garrett after her speech in Dover. “It took a president to get it done.”

Her other comments are along the same lines. She's letting others say the "dirty deeds" for her. I'm pretty sure the campaigns are aware of what the speakers are going to say. If she didn't agree with what she said, she should have addressed it during her speech.

It’s not brilliance as much as reality. George W. Bush expanded federal govt. at historical levels and Hillary would almost certainly carry that torch. She is an establishment politician who certainly isn’t liberal and won’t rock the boat that much on the current Iraqi situation.

I don't see anybody rocking the boat on the current Iraq situation. Despite what Obama and Edwards seem to imply, they're not going to remove every soldier from Iraq the day that they're sworn in. And despite Obama's mantra of "change", I don't see much difference between his platform and those of Hillary and Edwards. They're all for pretty much the same thing (larger federal government, socialized healthcare, higher taxes, etc.).

If you're looking for somebody to really rock the boat, that would probably be Ron Paul. But he has about a snowball's chance in hell of being elected.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I don't see anybody rocking the boat on the current Iraq situation. Despite what Obama and Edwards seem to imply, they're not going to remove every soldier from Iraq the day that they're sworn in. And despite Obama's mantra of "change", I don't see much difference between his platform and those of Hillary and Edwards. They're all for pretty much the same thing (larger federal government, socialized healthcare, higher taxes, etc.).

If you're looking for somebody to really rock the boat, that would probably be Ron Paul. But he has about a snowball's chance in hell of getting the Republican nomination.

Fixed.

However, Ron Paul knows this and has said the best he can hope for is parts of his message to become part of the Republican platform. It's too bad though, he's the only one willing to say something and then stand behind his words rather than to flip flop for votes.

Fixed.

However, Ron Paul knows this and has said the best he can hope for is parts of his message to become part of the Republican platform. It's too bad though, he's the only one willing to say something and then stand behind his words rather than to flip flop for votes.

Unfortunately, Paul's message tends to get lost on me when I watch a CNN or Fox News broadcast from New Hampshire and group of his supporters are dancing around behind the cameras like a bunch of obnoxious 15-year-olds. I actually like some of Paul's stances, but he's the other extreme of government and it's reflected in a large sect of his supporters.

Edited by Bill Swerski

She keeps saying that she has 35 years of experience, and that she brings change where ever she goes. What does this mean? 35 years of experience? Has anyone asked her about this yet? I've heard it numerous times from her own mouth and have no idea what she is talking about. What has she done in the last 35 years and what has she changed?

She keeps saying that she has 35 years of experience, and that she brings change where ever she goes. What does this mean? 35 years of experience? Has anyone asked her about this yet? I've heard it numerous times from her own mouth and have no idea what she is talking about. What has she done in the last 35 years and what has she changed?

her underwear???

Unfortunately, Paul's message tends to get lost on me when I watch a CNN or Fox News broadcast from New Hampshire and group of his supporters are dancing around behind the cameras like a bunch of obnoxious 15-year-olds. I actually like some of Paul's stances, but he's the other extreme of government and it's reflected in a large sect of his supporters.

Anyone catch Paul on Leno last night? Leno made him look pretty bad without trying very hard. I'm not gonna bother going into details, but it's probably on utube if you want to watch it. Only diehard Paul supporters could have watched that and thought "I want that man to be my president." He looked very, um, Ross Perot-like.

Jay Leno is much better without his writers. He's a much more aggressive interviewer off the cuff.

I'm sure Hillary has a focus group somewhere that says "35" is a magical number. Since it's the minimum age to be president, it probably is supposed to sound presidential to people.

I'm sure Hillary has a focus group somewhere that says "35" is a magical number. Since it's the minimum age to be president, it probably is supposed to sound presidential to people.

:D

I doubt even 1/3 of Americans know the minimum age to be POTUS.

It’s not brilliance as much as reality. George W. Bush expanded federal govt. at historical levels and Hillary would almost certainly carry that torch. She is an establishment politician who certainly isn’t liberal and won’t rock the boat that much on the current Iraqi situation. Of course she doesn’t seem like someone you could drink a beer with and she can’t whore out the Religious Right as effectively as the last administration. Luckily for us, America isn’t falling for it.

If you voted for Bush twice, I can’t see why you wouldn’t want Hilary elected.

Yup in the SAME Election ..that seemed to happen in Fl and OH

I told you she wasn't dead.

I guess the crying game and the victim play of being attacked by all the bully men really brought out the women for her to the tune of 57% or so. I watched both Obama and Hillary in their "concession" and "victory" speeches. I'm sorry, but Hillary is no where near on the same plane of vision and passion that Barack brings. I'll be very disappointed if she ends up with the nomination.