[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tooth Fairy question...

irish

no biggie irish ... just move on

I have no choice. Thanks for posting this as instead of letting this get the best of me, moving on is the better option and you've helped me see that. :wacko:

For someone who supposedly has this tremendous sense of hughmor, you sure are lousy at taking a joke.

Well I took the comment from the source from which it came. So, I thought no well in hell it could be a joke. The lines are so blurred at this point. In any case, all's good. :wacko:

Tooth fairy came on Christmas eve this past year for my daughters first tooth, so she was super excited for her to meet Santa........She got a five spot, but was later told by Puddy's son he got ten! I wanted to explain to her that I don't make uncle Puddy's kind of cheddar , but that would have blew the whole tooth fairy thing :D

I told that little f'er not to brag. :wacko:

Actually the ONLY reason he got ten was because during a routine checkup it was discovered that Puddy Jr. had an extra front tooth somewhere up in his gums (three instead of two) and the dentist had to numb him up and take his front tooth early to allow the other to grow in. I remember the Mrs. and I forgot about it until we woke up the next morning. Puddy Jr. also forgot and all I had was 20's. I made a quick trip to the ATM and snuck a 10 under his pillow and then asked him if the tooth fairy visited.

My five year old son lost his first tooth just the other day. I had heard about other parents leaving 5 dollar bills for their kids teeth. That seemed a bit excessivce to me, particularly since my son doesn;t even appreciate the value of money yet. He got a shiny new Thomas Jefferson silver (gold)dollar.

Nice touch :D

At our house, the tooth fairy left $5 for the first tooth only. As the first tooth it was "extra magic". All subsequent teeth were $1.

And yes, my 12 year old is still milking us for this cash. :moon: I think he just lost his last baby tooth, phew.

This is pretty much how we've done it as well. :D

I told that little f'er not to brag. :wacko:

Actually the ONLY reason he got ten was because during a routine checkup it was discovered that Puddy Jr. had an extra front tooth somewhere up in his gums (three instead of two) and the dentist had to numb him up and take his front tooth early to allow the other to grow in. I remember the Mrs. and I forgot about it until we woke up the next morning. Puddy Jr. also forgot and all I had was 20's. I made a quick trip to the ATM and snuck a 10 under his pillow and then asked him if the tooth fairy visited.

So next time leave just a buck and a note saying that's all he gets because he bragged about it last time. :guns:

Well I took the comment from the source from which it came. So, I thought no well in hell it could be a joke. The lines are so blurred at this point. In any case, all's good. :D

The sooner you learn to ignore things like that the better off you'll be.

I've said that before...where have I said that before? Hmmm, maybe it'll come to me... :wacko:

Edited by rajncajn

for one of our youngest's teeth, we flat out forgot. we went through the whole routine, put it under the pillow, he was all excited. then, we left his room, got tied up with other things ... and we both completely forgot. i thought she did it, she thought i did it.

anyway, in the morning, here comes a sad little boy holding a tooth wanting answers. jackie and i were stunned as we looked at each other. realizing that we may lose the opportunity to continue to delude him more in the future, i quickly chimed in with, "wow, a bunch of kids around the world must have lost their tooth yesterday. looks like the tooth fairy's going to need another night to get to them all!" bryan heard this, smiled, and ran back to his room and put the tooth back. bet your az that we did not forget that night!

then, we realized that it's not so much about the illusion, it's about the loot.

• 2 months later...
Did you catch her with a left hook, or upper-cut? :wacko:

Congrats.....1sts are the best!

She cant handle my jab. I worked her body first to open it up

Edited by whomper