[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday night poker

Chief Dick

I am watching the kids tomorrow night..Solo..I am a Yes if we can start in the 11-11:30 range..Menudo are you going to duck me again ???Aidan is awake my :wacko:

I am watching the kids tomorrow night..Solo..I am a Yes if we can start in the 11-11:30 range..Menudo are you going to duck me again ???Aidan is awake my :D

I'll set the table up about 10:30 cst, which makes it 11:30 your time.

So you're in. :wacko:

Time for Menudo to quit ducking and jiving. :D

Do you guys play on a site?

If you use software, is it downloadable?

I'd like to play if possible.

We use the Chris Moneymakers software. Most of us bought it at Best Buy for about $10. It's getting harder to find, but sometimes you can fiind it in the bargain bin.

I think you can also find it online, though I haven't really looked for it.

Found it, downloaded it, I'm in.

What's the process for joining your table?

So, that's 11:30 pm EST, so 12:30 PM Saturday Manila time. See you guys there.

You click multiplayer..Then the online option. Then LAN option . Then Specify IP..You plug in the IP address that Chief dick provides in this thread right before he opens the table and it brings you to the room with all the people that are playing. Once that room is as full as it is going to get Chief dick brings us to the table. We get to the table. We play about 2-8 hands . I make a horrific call and leave with my tail between my legs

Edited by whomper

You click multiplayer..Then the online option. Then LAN option . Then Specify IP..You plug in the IP address that Chief dick provides in this thread right before he opens the table and it brings you to the room with all the people that are playing. Once that room is as full as it is going to get Chief dick brings us to the table. We get to the table. We play about 2-8 hands . I make a horrific call and leave with my tail between my legs

I planned on making a Helmuth style entrance and showing up 40 minutes late, guess that won't work. See you guys at 11:30.

I planned on making a Helmuth style entrance and showing up 40 minutes late, guess that won't work. See you guys at 11:30.

The earlier you show up ..the more you can hear me and Chief dick discuss our gardens

Like Whomp, if it starts by 11:30, I'm in. Gotta work in the morning but what the hell. Won't be in for a second round though

:D Nice..Looks like a game is on the horizon :wacko: