[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Tiki ever play again?

rajncajn

Just wondering....if what he says is true, that he only retired because of Coughlin is there a possibility that he will come back next year to play for another team. I have no idea what his contract status would be if he did, but it would be interesting to see if he did and where he could possibly play.

Edited by rajncajn

:wacko: Laughing my a$$ off at Tiki. Who cares what he does. He had to be sitting somewhere last night watching that game and being sick to his stomach at the outcome. :D

Just wondering....if what he says is true, that he only retired because of Coughlin is there a possibility that he will come back next year to play for another team. I have no idea what his contract status would be if he did, but it would be interesting to see if he did and where he could possibly play.

Not a chance, especially with a very deep RB class coming up this year.

Not a chance, especially with a very deep RB class coming up this year.

I think the only questions are if he wants to and he's able to (don't know if the Giants still own his rights). If he wants to then there are a whole bunch of teams that I think would take him. A proven vet with his ability? Give me Tiki over any rook in the draft if it means a run at the playoffs.

When Tiki retired he couldn't shut up about how he had other things he wanted to do with his life, how much he wanted to move on to the next chapters in his career and life. Personally, I don't think he comes back

Here's hoping he's happy with his other things. He did a nice job on Project Runway ... NTTAWWT ...

I think the only questions are if he wants to and he's able to (don't know if the Giants still own his rights). If he wants to then there are a whole bunch of teams that I think would take him. A proven vet with his ability? Give me Tiki over any rook in the draft if it means a run at the playoffs.

There's the question of contract length, cost and cap too. Also, he's got more money than God so why come back to get hammered again - especially if he had to face the Giants.