[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HBO Canceling "Inside the NFL"

kpholmes

When I lived overseas, this was the ONLY highlight show we got. If your team wasn't shown on Sunday on AFRTS, you had to wait until like Thursday to see the smallest blip of what happened in the game. It was like throwing a starving man a dog biscuit, but we were grateful.

The only problem I have with it now is that with the NFL network and the internet, we get all the real-time information we can handle. When Wed or Thursday rolls around, we have already seen all the highlights many times over. They just don't offer anything new.

broncos is a teenager that just throws crap out there for the heck of it... don't expect any semblance of a response

Thanks, I had no idea where he was coming from. And while Costas' main sport isn't football, I do like listening to him. He doesn't claim to be a football genius, but held that group together pretty well. I do think he is the ultimate baseball brain. He should be the commish and save America's old pastime.

Thanks, I had no idea where he was coming from. And while Costas' main sport isn't football, I do like listening to him. He doesn't claim to be a football genius, but held that group together pretty well. I do think he is the ultimate baseball brain. He should be the commish and save America's old pastime.

This is so true. NBA on NBC was just awesome and while the Olympics may have lots a little luster, Costas doing them still is special. The guy has more Emmy's than anyone in the sports broadcasting world it seems.

Even tho they were somewhat obsolete, I enjoyed watching the show. The side stories that they did were always interesting and they would always play the announcers from one of the local stations for the play by play during the clips. Paul Allen who does the Vikings play by play is very emotional and it was always fun to listen to the other teams as well.

Even tho they were somewhat obsolete, I enjoyed watching the show. The side stories that they did were always interesting and they would always play the announcers from one of the local stations for the play by play during the clips. Paul Allen who does the Vikings play by play is very emotional and it was always fun to listen to the other teams as well.

With instant news it became a dated show. By the time it aired most of the content was already known. The NFL Films work was excellent though.

Kostas is still sharp and good at what he does.