[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have I got the flu?

polksalet

Here's something for you: in Europe if you have symptoms like this, you go to the doctor, they draw blood, put your blood sample into some sort of machine that determines within 15 minutes whether it is a virus or a bacterial infection so they know whether or not they should put you on antibiotics or just tell you to wait it out. I have no idea why they don't have this machine in America.

I hope you feel better soon.

when it hit 105.9 I loaded up and went to the local er. Acute bronchitis and extreme case of the flu. I asked him about the meeting tomorrow and he laughed at me as I am extremely ill and very contagious.

hope you get better soon.... that blows

Been in bed all weekend - sweats, aches, fatigue, and chest congestion. Sux big time.

:wacko: crikey!!!!!! twiley is quitting cold turkey!!! detox is a bitch

Edited by Bier Meister

My choices are do it today as planned, do it tomorrow, do it in March. I don't think I will be able to do it tomorrow because pj is getting sicker by the hour and most likely I will be home with him. March sucks because it is really close to the test date and i need to know asap so to begin cramming.

Today it is. I am loading up with dayquil and heading to lr at 9am.

Glad I got that flu shot this year.....

The influenza vaccine given to Americans may not protect as well as expected, U.S. health officials said on Friday as the number of flu cases increased nationwide.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said slightly more than half of the influenza virus strains reported to its surveillance system are not good matches against the strains included in this flu season’s vaccine.

There's definitely something going around here in Texas. Both wife and I have problems with sinus/allergies right now. Was down in Austin last week and the high tree pollen down there really got to me.

Well I didn't go, they wouldn't let me show up.They were afraid I would make them all sick. I was walking out the front door when I smashed into the wall of the bathroom. I honestly thought I was walking out of the house, Gessh, I knew then couldn't make it 200 miles to their office. It appears the good people at the board are going to waive me though with the most I will be doing is a phone interview. Either way, by 2 pm tomorrow I will know something. Oh yeah, fever is down to 101.5.