[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Day Today!

Chief Dick

My 2 year old took his first dump in the toilet tonight. Gave him a couple of books, and a few minutes later, a nice solid torpedo comes out.

He was darn proud, as was his daddy. :D:D:moon:

Now the big question: how do you wipe a kid's butt when he's standing up? :wacko:

He then looks at it, says "Bye Bye poopie", and flushes the toilet. Good times. :brew::guns:

My 2 year old took his first dump in the toilet tonight. Gave him a couple of books, and a few minutes later, a nice solid torpedo comes out.

He was darn proud, as was his daddy. :D:D:moon:

Now the big question: how do you wipe a kid's butt when he's standing up? :wacko:

He then looks at it, says "Bye Bye poopie", and flushes the toilet. Good times. :brew::guns:

Ya gotta get the moist towelettes (flushable kind) that are made specifically for this. They come in a plastic little tub that you just keep handy in the bathroom. Don't use the dry stuff. It kind of hurts them and doesn't do a good job.

Sit that boy down on your lap at the computer and have him read THIS from start to finish. Read it to him if you have to. Essential education, you know?

Oh, and I say "bye bye poopie" every time to this very day. . . :wacko:

Edited by SheikYerbuti

I was pretty proud because my 2 year old came up to me a few days ago and said "I pooped".

Recognition is the first step. He used to deny it.

P.S. When was your kid born so I can compare your kid to mine.

Edited by AtomicCEO

I was pretty proud because my 2 year old came up to me a few days ago and said "I pooped".

Recognition is the first step. He used to deny it.

P.S. When was your kid born so I can compare your kid to mine.

Son: I pooped

Father: You are a VERY bad boy! Why did you do that?? If you ever make a mess like that again I will tell your mother and you will go to your room with no supper!!!

Son: :D

Father: :wacko:

Yup, I'm pretty sure I'm not ready to have kids yet. . .:D

Ya gotta get the moist towelettes (flushable kind) that are made specifically for this. They come in a plastic little tub that you just keep handy in the bathroom. Don't use the dry stuff. It kind of hurts them and doesn't do a good job.

+1 I also find that its easier to help 'em wipe when they remain seated on the toilet and lean forward, so their chest almost rests on their knees. Having them stand up makes access more difficult, in my experience.

Son: I pooped

Father: You are a VERY bad boy! Why did you do that?? If you ever make a mess like that again I will tell your mother and you will go to your room with no supper!!!

Son: :D

Father: :wacko:

Yup, I'm pretty sure I'm not ready to have kids yet. . .:D

Actually, I changed him and told him I was very proud of him, and that next time he felt like he had to poop, to let me know and we could go to the potty.

Of course, to a 26 month old, I'm sure all he heard was "Daddy blah blah blah, Elmo blah blah poop, cookie no hat monkey banana potty."

He gets words confused sometimes.

He gets words confused sometimes.

That's cool. . I'm 35 and most of the time when the Shiekette talks all I hear is "Honey blah blah food blah blah sex blah blah blah are you listening? F**k it go play your x-box blah blah"

I just helped my 4 1/2 year old take a Royal Pee. She's got her princess dess-up dress and crown on and can't navigate the toilet with that big dress on. If she take her dress off, it would just be a normal pee and tonight she's Princess Aurora.

Good times indeed. :wacko: