[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

stuff white people like

wiegie

:wacko: settle down, Speed Racer, not all white people are as fit as you are

10 miles over 45 minutes equals 13 miles an hour. I just watched the Tour of California prologue and Cancellara won it by averaging about THIRTY miles per hour.

And since about 80% (or more) of the effort expended when biking is used to move your body weight, I'd say that better than 13 miles an hour should be achieved by MOST of America, considering my tubby ass.

Huh.... I take offense to that. And if I didn't have to load up my Prius with my recycle bag, load bike on the back, swing by Beyond Bread for a sandwich, and then a quick stop at the Health food store (gotta juice up before my co-ed softball game tonight). Afterwards, it's off to South Tucson for some Mexican food. I'll have to crank up the MosDef CD so the locals know that this white boy is keeping in real in the Barrio....

Maybe tommorrow... after my therapist appointment and a quick trip to return some DVDs (nothing like the Science of Sleep, even after 10 viewing, I still find it Intriguing and thought provoking) I'll have time to respond properly to this stereotypical article :wacko:

You know I've been told before that I play sports as if I were a black man...maybe inside I truly am. :wacko:

White people like to GET ON MY DAMN NERVES! There I said it...but for some reason, so does everyone else.

oh yeah...white people like to let their kids do whatever he hell they want. And their dogs too.

Did you know that when white people get wet that they smell the same as a dog when it gets wet?

Were you playing hockey when you were told this?

What's hockey? That's a sport?!? :wacko:

Huh.... I take offense to that. And if I didn't have to load up my Prius with my recycle bag, load bike on the back, swing by Beyond Bread for a sandwich, and then a quick stop at the Health food store (gotta juice up before my co-ed softball game tonight). Afterwards, it's off to South Tucson for some Mexican food. I'll have to crank up the MosDef CD so the locals know that this white boy is keeping in real in the Barrio....

Maybe tommorrow... after my therapist appointment and a quick trip to return some DVDs (nothing like the Science of Sleep, even after 10 viewing, I still find it Intriguing and thought provoking) I'll have time to respond properly to this stereotypical article :wacko:

:D