[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spitzer

sundaynfl

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.emperorsclubvip.com/

Not sure if it's safe for work or not:

I was hoping to see what $5'500/hour would buy me. :wacko:

check out dmarc's link to thesmokinggun.com. no nudity, but there's one with quite a bit of cleavage. i'm gonna email chrissy to see if she'll take some unused best buy and apple gift cards.

check out dmarc's link to thesmokinggun.com. no nudity, but there's one with quite a bit of cleavage. i'm gonna email chrissy to see if she'll take some unused best buy and apple gift cards.

:wacko: Hmmmmmm... I might.

Pssssst. We all do.

Some more than others. :wacko: Have you seen this man's forehead ?, we are talking major league proportions here.

On another note ; I now have a better idea of how my state taxes are being spent. 5 K /hr. for" entertainment" seems about right. :D

Some more than others. :wacko: Have you seen this man's forehead ?, we are talking major league proportions here.

On another note ; I now have a better idea of how my state taxes are being spent. 5 K /hr. for" entertainment" seems about right. :D

Did this money come from state or personal funds? I haven't seen anyone say it was taxpayer money, unlike Rudy.

The guy can afford to pay for his own sex. He has money.

Did this money come from state or personal funds? I haven't seen anyone say it was taxpayer money, unlike Rudy.

The guy can afford to pay for his own sex. He has money.

The "they do it too" defense is getting sooooooooooooooo old. :wacko:

At least he is into chicks, as opposed to playing footsies in the men's room. Still a doosh, though... unless his wife was into it. Because if that's the case he's livin' the dream.

This is what I was going to say, you know he had to be a democrat since it wasn't ghey sex :wacko: