[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

name the NCAA Champion

isleseeya

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And evidently you don't watch enough Carolina games.

They're in the toughest region, their opponents can score on them fairly easily at times, and they have been hit with a lot of injuries this season. Tennessee is a faster team and would give them a good game. I'd be pretty surprised if they make it to the championship game, especially if they meet up with Kansas in the Final 4. If they do end up making it to the finals, I gotta imagine UCLA would be pretty fresh after playing weak opponents.

Edited by budlitebrad

They're in the toughest region, their opponents can score on them fairly easily at times, and they have been hit with a lot of injuries this season. Tennessee is a faster team and would give them a good game. I'd be pretty surprised if they make it to the championship game, especially if they meet up with Kansas in the Final 4. If they do end up making it to the finals, I gotta imagine UCLA would be pretty fresh after playing weak opponents.

All good points, but you are assuming that Tennessee and Kansas get that far. But they definitely are ALL good points. But there is one X factor that no one has spoken of. Roy Williams

It should play out to be pretty interesting

• 2 weeks later...
Memphis

Never happen. Once they get to the 3rd round these games start to be a grind where free throw shooting is crucial. They have the talent to win it all but they'll lose because of their ineptness at the charity stripe.

So far so good

I didn't see this thread before, but my pick all along has been UCLA. Instead of the Gators the last two years, the Bruins have Tyler H. and his Tar Heel crew standing in the way. The same team returns with the addition of super freshman bigman Kevin Love - I think it'll be a great game, but I think UCLA will get over the hump this year. Plus it will win me some major $....