[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Correct me if I'm wrong...

irish

This will be the first real/regular season game played by any MLB team/s...

March 25, 2008

Opening Day: Red Sox vs. A's at Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan

This will be the first real/regular season game played by any MLB team/s...

March 25, 2008

Opening Day: Red Sox vs. A's at Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan

Yeah, it plays havoc with fantasy baseball leagues, since "Week 1" of the season will be exactly 3 MLB games (the 2 in Japan, then Atlanta/Washington on Sunday).

Yeah, it plays havoc with fantasy baseball leagues, since "Week 1" of the season will be exactly 3 MLB games (the 2 in Japan, then Atlanta/Washington on Sunday).

If I am not mistaken I think those stats count towards week 1 but it goes into next week. Either way for fantasy purposes I wish it officially started next week

Edited by whomper

:D OK people. Weve got Joke stealing. Thats a 15 yd penalty and loss of down

:wacko:

Ok class, we have a lack of apostrophe usage for both the words weve (we've) and Thats (That's). Therefore, The Referee has earned himself extra homework tonight. He must neatly and correctly write each word 50 times and then use them both in seperate sentences properly. If he fails to complete the assignment, he will then do so tomorrow in detention. :D

:wacko:

Ok class, we have a lack of apostrophe usage for both the words weve (we've) and Thats (That's).

"OK" should be in capital letters.

http://www.microwaves101.com/encyclopedia/grammar.cfm

3. If the acronym is pronounceable, but the common usage is for the speaker to say each letter, it should also be spelled out in capital letters. Like "OK", which is not actually an acronym, but illustrates this point well

Writer's (author's) License. Any way darn you for going ahead and ruining a good joke. :wacko:

Okay, we have an individual who lacks a sense of humor here. For your homework, you will write I promise to develop a better sense of humor 100 times, as your ailment is worse than The Referee's. :D

Edited by irish

:D

Ok class, we have a lack of apostrophe usage for both the words weve (we've) and Thats (That's). Therefore, The Referee has earned himself extra homework tonight. He must neatly and correctly write each word 50 times and then use them both in seperate sentences properly. If he fails to complete the assignment, he will then do so tomorrow in detention. :D

Writer's (author's) License. Any way darn you for going ahead and ruining a good joke. :wacko:

Okay, we have an individual who lacks a sense of humor here. For your homework, you will write I promise to develop a better sense of humor 100 times, as your ailment is worse than The Referee's. :brew:

What about detention for you for piss poor spelling and poor judgment on what constitutes a good joke?

What about detention for you for piss poor spelling and poor judgment on what constitutes a good joke?

That's why I don't have any detention as I was in the right on both- no incorrect spellings or poor judgement. However, you now have 20 minutes detention after school for typing "you" instead of "your". Enjoy. :D:wacko: Now that's funny.

That's why I don't have any detention as I was in the right on both- no incorrect spellings or poor judgement. However, you now have 20 minutes detention after school for typing "you" instead of "your". Enjoy. :D:wacko: Now that's funny.

That makes no grammatical sense whatsoever. I think you misread his post.

You misspelled hughmor and one other word, but that is okay, I'll let you consult Webster's for it.